Chp.32 Lisa Lisa's Backstory

-PLAY THEME SONG-

SpeedWagon: Okay Smokey...I'll tell you about Lisa Lisa's backstory, and why she kept this a secret from JoJo...

-FLASHBACK-

-SPEEDWAGON POV-

The name "Lisa Lisa" is made up...her real alias name, Is Elizabeth, raised by the Hamon-user, Straizo. She and Johanna's son, George Joestar fell in love, and got married together......soon, George and Elizabeth had a Daughter, JoJo. JoJo's father George, enlisted himself as a member of the Royal Britain flying corps. Aviation developed rapidly during fire First World War. And George was among men to be brave enough to ride the pilots and fly in battle in the skies. He stood up as a hero of the flying corp....
.
.
.
.
.
But it was then...a gut wrenching horror from the past came back haunting for the Joestar family. 50 years earlier, Dio Brando created blood sucking vampire zombies. Straizo, myself, Johanna and other Ally's have thought we had exterminated them and the stone mask....but one of them escape, and hid himself from society and lived for decades undercover! He was cunning, incredibly intelligent, and supremely dangerous. He created no spawn, he devoured the bones and hairs of his victims, leaving behind no evidence of his existence. And by some wretched wicked twist of fate...he has placed himself as the commander of the Royal flying corps! But George was really observant, and figured this out. He had listen very well to Straizo and myself. But ultimately, George was just still an ordinary man, had character and talent. He had no training of the ways of Hamon, and before he was able to unmask the commander's identity, the commander caught on George's efforts! His message was sent to Straizo too late, and yet...he was murdered! ....His death was covered up by an unfortunate plane crash during the night...Straizo and I find this very suspicious, so we investigated and discovered his true death and learned the truth.......that night, Elizabeth has held the infant JoJo on her arms...as I told her what we discovered...she lay her to her bed....and instead showing grief....she ran out for bloody revenge! She manage to find the bloodthirsty bastard and ending him for good with her Hamon...she was a genius Hamon expert, but she let her emotions consume to her, she was careless, and was witness for the commanders death. The military didn't know about Hamon or zombies. They concluded for some reason, Elizabeth has attacked their beloved commander, killing him and burning his body to hide her crime....Words has already spread as an international warrant and issued for her arrest...she was known around the world as a killer and traitor to the world. But I helped, I took her to the SpeedWagon Foundation to use all the resources to cover up her tracks and trails...she had to leave England behind...and not even to say a word nor a goodbye to her daughter...
.
.
.
.
Johanna knew what had happen, and she gave me this specific request...

"When the child grows up and asks about her parents...please tell her they both died in a war...this child...poor little child"

.
.
.
And so it was...that Elizabeth became Lisa Lisa.

-AUTHOR POV-

Smokey was speechless, and shocked to hear that utter and tragic backstory of Lisa Lisa...

Smokey: But why?? Why does it have to be that way??! At least let her know is not dead somewhere!

SpeedWagon: ...I know painfully why!

Smokey: What??

SpeedWagon: Johanna has lost both her husband and her son. In a battle between Hamon and the stone masks, but thinking of her granddaughter, her Josephine...her JoJo. She didn't wanted Hamon to create yet another hole on her life, she didn't wanted to lose her granddaughter as well, just like she lost her son...and her husband...my partner...my....best friend!

SpeedWagon got a little emotional when mentioning Johanna's husband, as he can still imagine him in his head with him and Johanna together, of how happy they are...Smokey as well, as he felt utterly sad and sorry about what Lisa Lisa and Johanna had to go through...

Smokey: What tragedy for this family...such a miserable fortune...but now...it's better. JoJo use Hamon positively to save her mother's life!....Mr.SpeedWagon, there's no reason for Lisa Lisa to hide this anymore. She already knows about Hamon, and used to save her mothers life!

SpeedWagon: It is true...but still, it is not my decision to make. It's question of how Johanna and Lisa Lisa feels.

Smokey: ...I see.

Suddenly...One of the soldiers brought a huge UV light to disintegrate Kars for good...

German Soldier #1: Major! We are ready to fire sir!

Stroheim: Excellent! Everyone focus on him! We shall now feel honor on executing Kars! Hahaha!

JoJo and (YN) carrying Lisa Lisa hops off the temple and to arrive with the others...

Stroheim: I can't tell how good it feels to finally end your life!

As the UV light was charging up to blast a huge light beam at Kars...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly, Kars moved...as he lifts his head up, facing towards the others...and to reveal that he has now the stone mask, with the red stone of Aja on it!

Stroheim: AAAAAH!!!

SpeedWagon/Smokey: Wha!!!

Josephine/(YN): The hell!?!

SpeedWagon: Stroheim you must stop him now!! Don't shoot the lights at him or it'll activate the red stone!!

Stroheim: No damn it!!! This can't be!!!!

It was too late, Stroheim has shot the UV light at Kars, to emit the red stone, and the red stone started to bright lighter and lighter...as the spikes from the mask started to go through his face, and yet his whole body started to glow...

Stroheim: B-But I didn't see the mask on him! I had no idea at all!

SpeedWagon: D-Dear god! It can't be!

Josephine: Kars....!

(YN): Motherfucker...!

And so, the stone mask breaks into pieces...as Kars felt an utter impressive power inside of him, as he can see the galaxy throuout his vision...he felt...more powerful, more stronger, more vulnerable...he was now....
.
.
.
The ultimate life form!

-END OF CHAPTER 32-