Chp.12

-PLAY THEME SONG-

As we left off, Caesar was rushing to h YN r pillar men for what they did to his friend Mark...

Caesar: You bastards! I won't let you get away that easily!!!

Caesar then stepped on Wamuu's shadow, as he reacts and quickly turns around to see Caesar about to cause some action...

Caesar: Take this! Hamon Bubble Launcher!!!

Caesar shoots several Hamon bubbles towards Wamuu, they started to surround him, he then touched one, and as he does, the bubble pops and Hamon started to affect his finger and hit him

Wamuu: What?? Wait, could this be...no way.

Josephine: Nice work! He's irritated as hell, but his Hamon actually worked against one of them!

(YN): I just hope he knows what he's doing!

Caesar: Now, what you see are my Hamon bubbles, they may look harmless, but they are made out of Hamon! Prepare for the barrage!

Caesar shoots more Hamon bubbles to Wamuu, as Wamuu suddenly spins his head around, with those wires of headdress he has, he caused some strong vortex wind to destroy and pop all Hamon bubbles...

SpeedWagon: H-He pop them all! But how?!

Caesar: I-It's those wires of headdress he has around his head! But how?! Those can't be strong enough to destroy my bubbles!

(YN): If he manage to pop them off, wouldn't that mean...

Josephine: That their some sort of immune objects that can destroy Hamon??!

SpeedWagon: Y-Yes! That's right! Their design to be anti-Hamon weapons! Somehow they understood the principles of Hamon! They just have face Hamon at some point over 2000 years ago!

Suddenly, a massive air wind was covering around the pillar men...

Caesar: Wh-What's with the air wind covering around them?!

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Caesar got a scratch on his lips, and blood to pour out from that scratch...

Caesar: Wh-What the?! How did I got scratch?!

SpeedWagon: Close your eyes Caesar! It wasn't the wind, it's the vortex that is still active!

Caesar: What?!?

Suddenly more scratches appeared on Caesar's face, and one of them got his eye as he was badly wounded and drops to his knees to the ground...

Caesar: AAGH!! Damn it!

Kars: Mm, these humans know Hamon.

Eisidisi: I thought we destroy we've destroyed the Hamon tribe 2000 years ago. And yet, here they are.