Final Chapter

-AUTHOR POV-

-Years Later-

And so, many years have pass...to a new generation! In the year 1987, at the Kennedy International Airport, JoJo and (YN) were now in their 60's, and yet to still to look a built younger, they may be old, but still liking young, Like their Master, Lisa Lisa....so, they were waiting for their flight....and then...suddenly, a tourist wasn't looking at all as the tourist accidentally hits (YN) right on his foot...

Josephine: Hey! Watch where you going!!

Tourist: Oh! Sorry about that! But You should watch where you going although, wouldn't want to break a bone at your age, right??

(YN): It's fine, no worries son. I was careless after all, hehe.

Josephine: *sighs* You should be more careful (YN).

(YN): Heh, I know JoJo.

Suddenly, JoJo realize the tourist was Japanese...

Josephine: Say, you wouldn't happen to be Japanese, right?

Tourist: Yea I am. Why??

Josephine: Well in that case, watch your next bag the next time!

JoJo strikes a kick towards the tourist's knee, as the tourist drops down to the ground, holding his knee as she scoffs as she and (YN) started walking away...

(YN): *sighs* Did you really need to do that?

Josephine: He needed to learn a lesson after all, could have watch where he was going.

(YN): Heh, true on that.

The flight attendant makes an announcement...

Flight Attendant: Alitalia flight 285 for Tokyo is now boarding.

Josephine started to feel a bit emotional, knowing that her and (YN)'s daughter, Holly, is with a Japanese man who she fell in love with and living with him at Tokyo.

Josephine: *sniffs* Our only daughter being married to a Japanese man for over 20 years now, fell in love on the other side of the world and never came home again. Our granddaughter doesn't even remember our face! That's why, I'll never forgive the Japanese!!!

(YN): Hehe, relax honey. We'll visit her sooner and get to see our daughter and our granddaughter too, and once we do, I bet our granddaughter will become kind and sweet girl like our Holly.

Josephine: Heh, I just hope he doesn't turn out to be a troublemaker, knowing that Japan is nothing but bad luck!

(YN): Heh, but then again...

(YN) pulls out a little gadget, to hear music as she passes JoJo one earbud and another for him and started listening to music.

(YN): They do make some nice nifty gadgets. Now, shall we go home?

(YN) offers JoJo her hand, and she smiles and holds his hand...and the two walking together to go back to their home. And so folks, this is where part 2 ends, (YN) and Josephine living as one happy married couple, with a beautiful daughter in Tokyo, and to live happily ever after....

-The End-