Chp.21 Von Stroheim's Return

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left, we were surprise to see the return of the mad man, Major Von Stroheim returning from death somehow after being blown up to pieces back at Mexico with their fight against Santana...

Josephine: Y-Your Stroheim!

(YN): H-Hole shit! You're alive?! But how?! We've s seen you get blown up to pieces! *And the fact that he's facing against Kars!*

Josephine: *His hands seems mechanical, and has something attached to his side face, like some machinery contraption!! It's like if the Germans were hiding something, military purposes??* So it would seem you somehow save your miserable life from that explosion, Stroheim.

Stroheim: Heh, JoJo, (YN), as you can see I am back from hell.

(YN) Mind: Tch, I don't know if I should happy or irritated cause he can be an ass, but the again...he isn't a bad guy after all.

Josephine Mind: And the fact he's helping us figuring off Kars is something I never expected him to do...I guess I'll let him slide on this one.

Stroheim: Why don't the two of you have a seat at the sofa, I'll take care of him.

Suddenly, Kars started to glare at both JoJo and (YN), knowing that they have defeated Eisidisi for good...

Kars: JoJo, (YN), once I'm done dealing with you and this one, I'll be taking the red stone back to me.

Stroheim: Hey pay attention to me! I'll be the one to destroy you!

Kars: No machinery will stop me!

Stroheim: Oh is that right!?

Stroheim's whole left arm flex from behind and yet to pinch his fingers with full force towards Kara's hand...

Josephine: W-Woah! Flesh arms like that doesn't have to be that flexible!

(YN): I take it he is mechanical after all!

Kars: Nrgh!

Stroheim: Now for the fun!!

Stroheim pinches Kar's, taking some of his flesh skin off, Kars manages to back away. Stroheiem's finger squeeze at 1950kg/cm square, Alma it's as strong as Santana's strength...Stroheim's then poses and gives a salute...

Stroheim:

German science is the finest piece of art in the world!!!these arms have great powers! Constructed by the abilities from Santana!!!

Stroheim then grabs a golf ball form the table...and turns to Kars

Stroheim: Now Kars, I must calculate the chunks of flesh meat from your body that I just take and Eli ate you for good.

And he crushes the hold hall with his mechanical hand with brute force...

Stroheim: I'll reduce your body into tiny pieces! And behold..

Stroheim then takes out a huge amount of bullets, and yet to attach them in his side gut and yet a machine gun appeared out from his whole gut....