Chp.16

-AUTHOR POV-

-THREE WEEKS LATER-

Three weeks have passed now, JoJo and Caesar have been training hardly a lot with Loggs and Messina thought those weeks, and they have become stronger and more focus on using their Hamon...(YN) as well, as he too have been supporting JoJo on her training, and JoJo happy for it....
.
.
.

Before beginning their next training with Loggs and Messina, Lisa-Lisa wanted to say and show something....

Lisa Lisa: The masks were created by the oldest pillar men among them, and his name is Kars. Kars, Eisidisi and Wamuu across the Atlantic.

Suddenly, Lisa Lisa's waitress, Susie Q arrive with a red stone...

Lisa Lisa: Ah, thank you Suzie Q.

Suzie Q: Your welcome Signore. Just what you want.

Suzie exits as Lisa Lisa hoods on the red stone, or known to be called the red stone of Aja, the one that the pillar men are looking for...

Lisa Lisa: This isn't just an ordinary red stone, this is know you be called the super red stone of Aja, observe.

Lisa Lisa lifts the red stone up to the sunlight, as the sun light beam hits directly towards the red stone and blasting a powerful flight beam to the ground....

Caesar: W-Woah!

(YN): It just shot a powerful beam once it hit directly towards the sunlight!

Josephine: We're you holding that the whole time?!

Lisa Lisa: Yes, the pillar men wiped out the whole warriors of Hamon. This stone was narrowly taken away from them and now I need to be the one to take care of it carefully.

Caesar grunted knowing that the stone masks were created by the pillar men, Kars...and knowing he's responsible for his grandfathers death, especially his best friend a while ago...

(YN): Master, isn't it easy to just break it??

Josephine: Yeah! Destroy it! Smash it to pieces.

Lisa Lisa: It may sound like a good idea, but I cannot do that nor will not happen. Legends say that they cannot defeat the pillar men without this stone.

Josephine: What?! That's crazy! Why?!

Lisa Lisa: I don't know, but all I know is that i must be the guardian of this red stone....JoJo, Caesar...I hate to say this...but this training will be your last trial.

Caesar/Josephine: Last trial?!

Lisa Lisa: Yes, Caesar, take out on Messina and defeat him, as for you JoJo, same goes for you as well, but with Loggs. Are you two ready?

Josephine: ...Yes! I am! Even this will be our final training, I manage to control my Hamon! So Yea, I am!

Caesar: Hehe, mama Mía, well I can't say no to this, but I'm ready as well.

Lisa Lisa: Heh, well then, I'll let them know you two are ready then.

.
.
.
.
Hours later, it was dawn now, as Caesar is now training with Messina, and JoJo is heading her way to train with Loggs, (YN) in the other hand was still training on himself....JoJo then was walking down to find Loggs to begin her final training....

Josephine: Hmmm, where can I expected Loggs to be?? I have to stay sharp, he may try to sneak up on me and try do something to attack me, gotta stay focus.