Chp.18 Eisidisi's Counter Attack

-AUTHOR POV-

After defeating Eisidisi, JoJo and (YN) started heading back to Lisa Lisa and tell her the news about him and the death of Loggs, as they arrive to the building, they started walking down the hallway...

Josephine: Man, my shoulders are still cramped. Maybe it's cause of all the thinking I did during my fight against Eisidisi.

(YN): Still?? That doesn't sound right. Look why don't you go and rest yourself, maybe it'll get rid of the stiffness from your shoulders.

Josephine: Yea, I should.

And suddenly, Suzi Q, Lisa Lisa's mattress started to approach towards them...

Suzi Q: Oh hello (YN).

(YN): Hey Suzi, say, where's Master?? We need to tell her about some stuff that happen. We can't say, only towards her.

Suzi Q: Oh, Lisa Lisa is occupied, she taking her bath right about now.

(YN): Ah, i see, we'll I guess it can wait...for half an hour.

Suddenly, Suzi Q started to not notice JoJo at all...like if she was a stranger to her...

Suzi Q: Um, I'm sorry but...may I ask who you are?? And why are you with (YN)??

Josephine: Who me??! What the??! You really don't know who I am?? I'm Josephine idiot! Can't you tell??!

Suzi Q: O-Oh! JoJo??! I see, apologies, is just that I didn't recognize you with that mask you had.

Josephine: Oh, right....

(YN): Heh, well yeah, now that she can finally breathe and move her mouth now, and reveal her cute face

Josephine: *blushes* EH?! Shut Up idiot!

(YN): Hehe, joking joking.

Josephine: Joking my ass! I already told you not to make me feel weird!

(YN): Hehe, come on now take a joke will ya? What else you want me to call you other than cute? A beauty?

Josephine: I-I said shut up! *blushing more*

While (YN) and Josephine were having a little fun argument back and forth, Suzi Q were seeing them, of how them two really are getting along together, she's seen them more of how they are close...
.
.
Afterwards, (YN) says..

(YN): Hey Suzi Q, what's that you're holding??

Suzi Q: Hm?? Oh! It's the red stone Lisa Lisa gave me to go and hide it. I must go and-

(YN): Hold it, why not I take it, you know, you seem tired from the hard work, I'll go and hide it for master. Don't you worry.

Suzi Q: O-Oh. Well...since you asked them, very well then. Just make sure to hide it safely and to be found only by you and Master.

(YN): Gotcha.

Suzi Q hands over the red stone to (YN), as he then started to walk away...

(YN): I'll see ya later JoJo, hehe.

Josephine: *blushes* Tch...see ya.

As he was gone, Suzi Q looks at JoJo and tells her...

Suzi Q: Say, JoJo??

Josephine: Yea?

Suzi Q: Care to explain about the two of you??

Josephine: Hm? What do you mean??