Chp.26

-AUTHOR POV-

After witnessing to see Caesar's death, JoJo, (YN) and Lisa Lisa pray for him and will always remember him in the heavens in the sky, and will kiss him as their partner, student....and friend....and will not be forgotten.....And now, Kars and Wamuu are lurking in the building, using it as a shelter to cover themselves from the sun, waiting. And now JoJo (YN) and Lisa Lisa are on their way looking for them as they walk down the hallway....

Josephine: Damn these cob web, it would be nice if they sweep here a bit.

(YN): Look, the blood trail, seems like Wamuu took a good Hamon beating from Caesar after all, and leading us to that door.

Josephine: We won't let him heal up from those wounds! Let's go!

Josephine then rushes to the door, and as she grabs the handle, she felt it all slimy and sticky..

Josephine: Ew!

Lisa Lisa: What is it JoJo??

(YN): You alright??

Josephine: Y-Yeah, it's just that once I grab the handle, it's all icky and slimy somehow. This door really must've been slimy after all-

???: I'm not a door!

(YN): What the?! Who said that?!!

Josephine and them started to look around near them, yet not one has been spotted...then the voice was heard again...

???: Why are you looking around?! I'm standing right in front of you idiots! Like I said, I am not a door!

Suddenly, someone was merging out from the door, and yet to be not just a human, but a vampire...

Lisa Lisa: A vampire!

(YN): JoJo watch out!

The vampire swings a chop towards Josephine as she holds up her clackers as the vampire chops her clackers in half and JoJo tripped backwards and saving herself...

Josephine: Shit!

(YN): JoJo, are you alright?!

Josephine: Yeah!

Vampire: Hehe, if it weren't for those clackers you hold up, I would slice that face of yours! Hehe! The names Wired Back and I'll be slaying you three now! I killed my sweetheart, and busted out of prison long time. Then Kars found me and made me join in his little gang. He's got my loyalty! And won't let you three in to disrupt his sleeping.

Josephine: Nrrgh! So the chaos has begun already!

JoJo gets up and cracks her knuckles...

Josephine Yare Yare Dawa, you're gonna be the rat that'll be having a one ticket way to hell!

(YN): Heh, I think I can help you with that JoJo *cracks knuckles*

Josephine: heh, good, I might need a hand from you.

As JoJo and (YN) were about to fight Wires Back, suddenly Lisa Lisa steps forward and will take him out instead...

Josephine: Lisa Lisa..??

(YN): Master??

Wired Back: Hehe, what a beautiful one you are. Your skin is soft and clear as well, here, allow me to let me drink your blood and porcelain your skin out!

Lisa Lisa: ...Your really not impressing me.

Wired Back: Hm??

Lisa Lisa: I do not have time to waste on your disgusting drivel or look at me with that ugly mug of yours. So ho ahead and do as you please, it'll be the last thing you'll do.