Chp.8 End Of Santana

-PLAY THEME SONG-

SpeedWagon: S-Stroheim??!

Stroheim: NRRRGH!!

Suddenly, Stroheim rushes upstairs to JoJo and (YN) to go and help them out as he started leaping towards the upstairs and jumping above them and Santana and reaching to the door...

Stroheim: Joestar, JoJo's friend! Leave the rest to me, Major Rudol Van Stroheim! You need to open this door right? Well allow me to open it for you to end this monster!

Josephine: W-Wow, Stroheim...

(YN): Never thought him would help us out...weird...

Santana: Hm, worthless.

Santana suddenly stood up, even though he's still tied up, as he somehow manage to spread several limbs around and to extend towards Stroheim's leg, and starting to suck his whole blood from his leg...

Stroheim: AAAAAAH!!!!

He trips as he was inches away from the door...

Santana: Hmph, meaningless struggle.

Josephine: N-No! This is bad...!

(YN): Damn it..! What now!?

Stroheim: N-NRRGH!!! H-Hey! Why the hell are you two laying there like babies!?! Help me out!!!

Josephine: Oh shut up will ya?! We're trying to think over here!

(YN): And if your dumbass doesn't notice, we're both in trouble as well!

Stroheim: Silence!!!! W-Wait! You two, do you see that axe on the wall hanging?! Next to you, one of you try to manage grabbing it and chop off my leg that he's attaching to it!

(YN): What?! Chop of your leg?!

Josephine: Are you out of your mind?!

Stroheim: You cowards! It is the only way to get that door open!

Josephine: Mmm! I-I mean your right...but isn't there another way to open it without cutting off your leg-

Stroheim: Do as I say! Hurry! He's recovering!

Josephine: B-But if we do, none of us don't know how to fix up your leg! We aren't doctors!

Stroheim: I am a proud German and believe that the German science can fix anything with possibly high chances! I am prepare for everything to fulfill my duty, even I'll give up for my leg! Now hurry you two!!!

Santana started to slowly reattach to his body and healing up...

Stroheim: Damn it! Do it now idiots!

(YN): O-Okay fine! JoJo, your the one close to it, grab it and chop of his leg!

Josephine: B-But-

(YN): JoJo there's no time! The son of a bitch here is close to heal up! Do it!

Jospehine: O-Okay fine! I'll do it!

Josephine stood up and grabs the axe...

Stroheim: Now chop it off! I command you to do it now!!!

Josephine: *Oh man! I figured that this guy might be nothing but some coward....but I gotta hand it to him, he's got guts! But...if he's courageous enough for this then....* Forgive me!!! HAAAA!!!

JoJo without hesitation swings the axe and chops off Stroheim's whole leg off, he grunted in pain, but took it like a man as he yells, and to crawl to the door and to open it, letting the sunlight from the sun hitting Santana...