Chp.24

-AUTHOR POV-

Caesar: Here I come Wamuu! Take this! Bubble Launcher!

Caesar launches tons of bubbles towards Wamuu, as Wamuu deflects them with his wire hair dress, he then uses them to create a wind vortexes and launching them to Caesar as Caesar manages to dodge them....

Caesar: Bubble Cutter!!!

He launches more bubbles cutters towards Wamuu as Wamuu dodges them and rushes downstairs...

Caesar: Ha! Running?!

Wamuu: I will not run from a mortal like you!

He again launched more wind vortexes towards Caesar as he manages to dodge one of them and to deflect the other with his bubbles...

Caesar: Heh.

Wamuu: Nrgh!!!

Wamuu again launches more wind vortexes to Caesar...

Caesar: Bubble Cutter!!

Caesar manages to dodge Wamuu's vortexes, as he also manages to cut Wamuu with his Hamon Bubble Cutters...

Caesar: You're dead Wamuu! Take this, Gliding Bubble Cutter!!

Caesar glides some bubbles towards Wamuu, cutting his leg skins as Wamuu loses balance and to fall over down stairs...

Wamuu: Tch! I'm finished with these games! You're through!

Wamuu gets in a positions as he faces his hands towards Caesar, and was about to use his ultimate attack on him...

Wamuu: Divine Sand-

Caesar: Hold it! Stop and look around ya!

Wamuu then looks around and above and realizes to see several bubble ovals holding around him, surround him of course...

Caesar: My bubble cutters are now Bubble Lenses, floating in the air around you. Oh, and that hole you wrecked earlier, is like an open shutter of a camera! Those lenses focus on the sunlight...into the hotel!

The whole light reflects towards the bubbles lenses, as the sunlight was hitting towards Wamuu, effecting him and hurting him...

Wamuu: AAAAAAAGH!!!

Caesar: You can't move! You're a frozen image, totally expose Wamuu! And now, I'm going to finish you off with a direct Hamon blast!!!

Caesar leaps towards Wamuu and was about to finish him off....one moment, a tiny flaw spot...
.
.
.
Caesar's body created a cast of shadow, blocking the sunlight from the lenses, which gives Wamuu the upper hand to fight back and not lose a chance! He has shown Caesar one last time that he's a fighting genius! And a genius of strategy!

Wamuu: Wind Power: Divine Sandstorm!!!

By using his ultimate attack, Caesar has felt the strong pressure wind of Wamuu's Divine Sandstorm, such power that it caused him to be sent flying away, and to cause a lot of destruction

.
.
.
Meanwhile outside, Lisa Lisa, JoJo and (YN) notice that looking for Caesar and Messina, they've found Messina's chopped off Arm, which isn't good at all, and yet to see the destruction that is happening inside the building....

Josephine: W-Woah! Such power!

Lisa Lisa: Th-That wind...N-No! It couldn't be-

(YN): Wamuu! It's his divine sandstorm, I'm sure of it!

Lisa Lisa: Then...that's means...

Back in the building....Caesar was hurt badly, he was down, he has taken a lot of damage from Wamuu's divine sandstorm....

Wamuu: *chuckling* You have grown so ouch in such little time...I am satisfied. I have never had a fight like that in ages...and it was a close one as well. If the wind of my divine sandstorm haven't had the strength to blow away your bubble lenses to oblivion....I would never know what will happen to me, nor no idea how to stop the light. And even if the mighty Lord Kars, who cannot use wind, would have been beaten for good here...far more worse shape than I am.

Wamuu regenerates his wounds...until he realizes to see Caesar getting up, and then approaching to him, still hurt badly and taken huge damage....he can barely move at all...

Wamuu: Enough...you have nothing left for you to fight, your for good shattered. My divine sandstorm have shredded and ravaged your muscle fibers and blood vessels.

Caesar: Nrgh!!!

Wamuu: You cannot continue no more...even the amount of lost blood your losing when climbing up stairs.... With that being said....there's nothing for you to save now.

Caesar didn't wanted to give up...he tried landing punches to Wamuu...but were weak...

Wamuu: Stop Caesar...it's over.

Wamuu the moves as Caesar misses and slips from his own blood...which he is about to fall, And Wamuu turning around and to walk away...

Wamuu: Goodbye, your life has now ended.

But as he turns around, Caesar manages to maintain his balance, and to leap towards Wamuu...as Wamuu turns around...and to see Caesar approaching to him, and to grab his lip ring, and to pull it out from his lips, the antidote that is for (YN) for the wedding ring of death that is place from his heart...and Caesar taking it and falling downstairs....

Wamuu: My lip ring for the antidote! Why did you take it?!

Caesar: ....*J-JoJo....(Y-YN)....it would seem....my final moments have come in a nick of time...*

-END OF CHAPTER 24-