Chp.28 Battling For The Red Stone Of Aja

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, the battle for the red stone of Aja has begun! (YN) versus Wamuu, in a one on one chariot duel!

Kars: The time is upon us! When the full moon once's again merges behind the cloud, the battle will begin!

And so the minions started chanting and cheering for Wamuu, as Lisa Lisa hoped for (YN) to win this duel, especially JoJo...

Josephine: Come on (YN), you got this.

In the arena, Wamuu says...

Wamuu: (YN), one lap is 960 meters around. It takes approximately one minute for these beats to complete a lap. Now, do you see that pillar over there? Each lap, a weapon will be hanging from it.

(YN): Weapons??

Wamuu: Different ones depending on which one they will give out. One at the time, one of us will have to rush there and one of us will get the upper hand to get the better weapon. Do you see the first one? It's a giant sledge hammer.

(YN): ...Yea, I see it. *Damn, if he gets a hold on that hammer, he'll pulverize me with it like nothing, but if I manage to get it before him, I'll conduct it with oil and Hamon and hit him for good!

Wamuu: I am looking forward to this exemplary fight (YN).

(YN): ...Yeah, me too.

Kars: The moon approaches on the clouds edge, when the light falls upon us, the contest begins!

Everyone looked up on the moon for it to appear behind the clouds, Wamuu as well, as they look up to the moon to come out, JoJo heard rocks moving on the ground, and to see (YN) off his carriage and yet seeing him moving rocks on the ground...

Josephine Mind: (YN)! What the hell are you doing?! The race is about to start any second!

(YN) looks up to JoJo, and smiles at her as he moves his mouth

"Don't worry"

Josephine was confuse on what he meant by that, she looks back at the moon as it was about to appear in near seconds...

Josephine Mind: Hurry!! Come on (YN) get up there now!!!

And so, (YN) was done doing what he was doing as he hops on his carriage, as the full moon has been cleared away from the clouds...

Kars: The contest begins...NOW!

Wamuu: Hya!!!

(YN): Let's go!!

And so, both of them rode their horses on their carriages, and suddenly Wamuu's has stopped for some reason and wasn't moving at all in the beginning...

Wamuu: What's this now?!

Suddenly, they all realize to see underneath Wamuu's wheels being blocked by a pile of rocks...

Wamuu: (YN)! So you did this!

Lisa Lisa: Clever cheeky boy.

Josephine: And a sneaky one too! *so that's what he was doing to those rocks, hehe*

Kars: Bastard! You Sabotage Wamuu's Carriage while our attention was towards the moon!

(YN): Hehe, sorry, as far I'm concerned, there are no rules right?? Hehe!

Wamuu: Hmph! Hya!!!

His horses with brute force manages to break free as Wamuu started to ride and to go after (YN)...(YN) was close to achieve the hammer...