Chp.25 SHIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAA

-PLAY THEME SONG-

As we left off...Caesar was about to meet his final moments...he couldn't.l fight back, nor couldn't even move at all...all he can do...is do one final favor for JoJo, (YN) and Lisa Lisa...

Wamuu: My lip ring for the antidote! Why did you take it!?

Caesar: ..I-I'm not afraid to die here...but I am a proud member of being of the Zeppeli family....s-so you see...it's in my blood...something like this..might not mean nothing to a dominion monster like you..you won't understand....*my father...didn't recognize me, it has saved me anyways....my grandfather...gave all of his Hamon Energy to JoJo's grandfather right before he died...it's a tradition....I have to do something....I...I can't let my lights flame....* You see Wamuu, this is the Zeppeli family spirit...as it will be and always will remain as it is..., even in the future...!! It's the spirit!

Caesar takes off his bandana, and gloves as he inserts the ring in his bandana...and gives one final scream...

Caesar: JoJo!!! (YN)!!! This is the last of my Hamon!!! Take it from me!!!!

He unleashed all of his Hamon, surrounding the place he is...and yet his Hamon reaches from the outside...as JoJo, (YN) and Lisa Lisa can hear Caesar's scream...

Josephine: W-Woah! Did you hear that?!

(YN): Th-That's Caesar!!

Lisa Lisa: I-It is! N-No! He cannot be!!!

Josephine/(YN): Caesar!!!

Back with Caesar....he loosen his body...as a huge cross Boulder from the ceiling collapses and starts to fall towards Caesar, as it was about to squish him....and as he was about to take Caesar's life away....Caesar then says in his mind....

Caesar Mind: H-Hehe...maybe someday in the future...I might have relatives...like a grandchild who will carry the Zeppeli family charm....we'll see.

He gives one final smile to himself....as the Boulder has fallen on top of him...squishing him to his death....
.
.
.
.

Wamuu suddenly then sees a bubble, covered in Caesar's blood, floating on the other side that inside has his bandana, gloves, and the antidote....

Wamuu: He made a bubble, made out of his blood. He must've used every Hamon in him to make it. Before he died, he saved it for his friends, instead of using it try and destroy me.

Wamuu uses his wind to bring the bubble towards him....and then leaves it alone afterwards as he goes walking upstairs...

Wamuu: I'll leave it alone, but not because I'm sentimental about it. His talent as a fighter was undeniable, he has my deep respect as a fellow warrior. I Will remember these final moments of our battle in my memory for the rest of my history....Caesar, as the sphere that holds his legacy.