Chp.9 Enter Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Josephine and (YN) manage to defeat Santana with the help of Stroheim as well, sacrificing himself too, and saving SpeedWagon as well and taking him back to New York...as they did, the two of them and SpeedWagon now has some work to do. JoJo and (YN) told SpeedWagon that there's three more pillar men at Rome, and SpeedWagon knows about it, and knows someone who can be helpful to lead them and take them down for good...so, At Rome, in a restaurant, JoJo and (YN) we're about to eat, as JoJo got herself a spaghetti dish...only to have black noodles....

Josephine: Hey, what's the meaning of this?!

Waiter: W-What?!?

JoJo grab the waiter by his shirt...

Josephine: Okay explain yourself idiot! You think putting black ink on my food is a joke?! Is it?!

(YN): JoJo! Calm down!

Josephine: Calm down?! Look what he put on my food?! I'm not eating this!

(YN): No JoJo, it's not like that! This spaghetti here is a classic one of Rome.

Josephine: ...Come again???

Waiter: Y-Yes, like he said, this spaghetti here is a classic one, it's called Nero di seppia. It's a fresh pasta made with fresh squid flavor. It's delicious.

Josephine then let's go of the waiter, as she sits down and observes the pasta dish, she grabs the fork and gives a taste....and as she did, she started to like it...

Josephine: Say, this is delicious!

She started eating the pasta dish...

Waiter: Phew.

(YN): Heh, apologies signore.

Waiter: No problem.

And so the waiter walks away as JoJo and (YN) sat together...

Josephine: Say, how's you know this dish is good??

(YN): Heh, learn some history back in middle school.

Josephine: Oh, heh, you really must be smart back then huh?

(YN): Heh, yea.

While having a little chat with each other....we then focus on a young blonde hair man, who he happens to be talking with a young lady...

???: This hotel isn't what it used to be, now it's a riff raff of a dinning today. 

Josephine: Hmm??

(YN): ..??

???: Signorita, accepts this as a token of a gift for you.

The blonde gentleman offers her a charming necklace...as the young lady was surprised and happy...

Young Lady: Oh my, it's beautiful.

???: Not as much as you, when you remove this at night, please think of me, and we shall be together in your dreams.

And that kinda annoyed Josephine somehow...

Josephine: Oh No! Did that cheese really said what I think he said?!?

(YN): ....Uh, Not really.

Back with the young man...

???: Now allow me to give you a little love spell, and you will have no choice but to fall in love with my passion. *Kisses the charm*

Josephine: AARGH!!! You gotta be kidding me this guy is making me sick!

(YN): JoJo, just ignore it please? Besides, he ain't doing nothing towards you at all.