Chp.29 Ultimate Dual Fight

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, (YN) notice Josephine giving a loud emotional scream at him, not wanting him to die on her....and also...he sees a spirited ghost of Caesar behind him...

(YN): C-Caesar...!!!? B-But how..!?!!??

Spirited Caesar: Do not worry my friend, for now, you must focus on the battle against Wamuu! Focus (YN)!

(YN): B-But-

Spirited Caesar: (YN), don't forget, you aren't just fighting for me nor Coach...you are fighting for JoJo. Think about it...JoJo has been there for you ever since she and I met Lisa Lisa, she's always been on your side, and has always been. hehe, as far as I've seen...you must be one lucky guy to have met a girl like JoJo, honestly, you and her have always been close ever since I've met the two of you

(YN) looks at JoJo, and can tell how badly worries she is for him...he then smiles a little, and replies...

(YN): Heh, you're right Caesar...she does care for me, and I do too.

Josephine and Lisa were confused and wondering why was (YN) smiling about...

Josephine: Wh-What the??! Why is he smiling all of the sudden??! Does he not know he's about to lose and die!?

Lisa Lisa: (YN), focus please!!

Josephine: (YN)!!!

Wamuu's Divine Sandstorm was getting stronger and stronger as (YN) was about to lose any second now...

(YN): Sh-Shit!!

Spirited Caesar: (YN) focus my friend! Give everything you got to defeat Wamuu!

(YN): N-Nrrgh!! I-I will!!

Spirited Caesar: And make sure you don't get my gloves dirty! They will come in clutch for you battle!

(YN): Y-Your gloves??!

Spirited Caesar: Hehe, I'll give you an advice about my gloves: My Hamon doesn't allow me to create Hamon Bubbles, just to let you know.

(YN): S-So how are you able to create them...?!

Suddenly, it hit (YN).... he now knows how Caesar manages to create Hamon Bubbles with not just Hamon, but his glove is the key! He remembers back then, his gloves are always clean, and knowing its also always have thin layers of soap around his clothes the whole time, even his gloves...and when he found his gloves, they didn't seem dirty at all, no blood spilled on them as well...and he can barely see the thin layers of soap on the gloves conducting with his Hamon as well...

(YN): Th-Their actually covered in soap! So...does that mean-

Spirited Caesar: Yes (YN), you'll have the ability to use my bubble techniques against Hamon, and with your super strength Hamon as well!

(YN): I-I see now!!

Sported Caesar: (YN)...please defeat him at all cost, I am counting on you, even Coach Lisa Lisa...and Josephine too, and take care of her real good, heh, she's a keeper you know.

And then after, Caesar's spirit started to vanish and was gone...afterwards, (YN) got a little emotional for missing his friend...

(YN): C-Caesar...

Wamuu: Now (YN)! This is the end for you!!

Lisa Lisa: (YN)!!!

Josephine: (YN)!!!!

(YN) then grunted, as his whole body started to give off some glow aura, which happens to be his Hamon sparkling around him, and surprisingly, (YN) started to push Wamuu's Divine Sandstorm forward, and yet to start walking and dragging Wamuu on his feet as (YN) was actually fighting back his Divine Sandstorm...