Chp.30

-AUTHOR POV-

After the dual was over, (YN) has gained victory over his dual match against Wamuu, and Wamuu is no longer no more and defeated for good. (YN) then catches his breathe as Lisa Lisa and JoJo approaches to him from getting down...

(YN): Master, JoJo...

Suddenly, JoJo rushes to him, and gives him a hug, and was glad that he was okay...

Josephine: Oh thank goodness you're okay!! I'm so glad you're alive! ...I'm happy. *blushing*

(YN): *smiles* Heh, thanks JoJo...

Lisa Lisa: You did a good job, I am proud of you my student.

(YN): Thank you Master.

But suddenly, Kar's minions started to charge towards them from behind...

Vampire #3: You shall be eaten by us for what you did to Wamuu!!!

Vampire #7: Say your goodbyes!!!

The three stand on their guard and were about to fight them off...but suddenly...Kars appears as he summons his blade out from his arm, and stabbing all five of his minions, and draining their blood...

Vampire#3: L-Lord Kars..Why...???!

Kars: ...I alone am the only one to be remained. Because...this world and all in it belongs to me!

Kars then reveals his full hair...

Vampire #7: Look at him! Kars is amazing!

Vampire #6: Our lord is ready to fight! But listen my lord, you should sit back at relax, there's no need of you to fight, let us handle them!

More of his minions started to rush at JoJo, (YN) and Lisa Lisa...but suddenly...Kars again stabs more of his minions...

Kars: Enough! This is a one on one, I kept my word. This is why I truly reveled my hair and born to simply end this one on one for good. With the behavior you are having...you are dead to me.

All of his minions were stabbed to death by Kars, and slice in mid air by him too...

Kars: All I want is the Red Stone of Aja. However, Eisidisi and Wamuu have been my comrades. So in memory, I must carry on their legacy of honorable battle. I will fight you Hamon users fairly...then, I will finish this with my two hands! Lisa Lisa, seeing the fighter you are, I will not think of you as a woman, I will fight you with all the strength I have in my command. Come, our dual shall take place over here.

And so, Lisa Lisa, JoJo and (YN) followed Kars as JoJo helped (YN) walk by holding him...outside the colosseum, and to arrive to a temple...

Kars: We shall fight here, behold, the temple ruins of Piz Berlina! Champions in battle would come here for drink the blood of those who fell. It's not an arena, but will serve for our fight!