Chp.22

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Josephine and and (YN) manage to retrieve the red stone from Kars. And so, the next day, the sun was out as JoJo was sitting down eating as she notices (YN) coming out as she then gets up and approaches to him...

Josephine: (YN).

(YN): Hey JoJo, what's up?

Josephine: How's the shoulder of yours?

(YN): It's nothing bad really, just a minor wound, didn't went that deep surprisingly.

Josephine: Oh, good to hear.

(YN): What about you?

Josephine: Same, not bad at all. But also, I want you to know this.

(YN): Hm? What is it??

JoJo then gets closer to (YN), grabs his hands together, as she then blushes, gives him a soft smile to him and says to him...

Josephine: I'll always be on your side, no matter what.

(YN): Hehe, woah. Where did this come from??

Josephine: *blushing* W-Well, it's just...I don't know really, but all I can know...is that you've always have been on my side ever since, and well...I like it, I like it when your on my side, supporting me, and always there for me when I need help....so yeah, that's why I want to be on your side as well.

(YN) blushes a little...as he softly smiles to JoJo, as he then replies...

(YN): That was nice of you, JoJo, really. And well...just to let you know as well...I will keep on being on your side, always.

Josephine blushes smiling as the two of them stare at each other smiling...until Lisa Lisa calls for them with Messina and Caesar...

Lisa Lisa: JoJo, (YN), hate to break your little chat, but come over here and look at this.

Josephine: O-Oh! Right!

(YN): Coming master!

The two approach with them, and yet to see a building from a distance where their standing, an abandon building it seems like it.

Lisa Lisa: That building must be the address Eisidisi put when sending the package of the red stone.

Messina: It would seem like an Avon Don corpse of a shattered hotel. It would make a perfect hideout for Kars, every doorway and window is boarded up.

Caesar: So that's where he is hiding the whole day. I bet he's seeking inside looking for Wamuu.

Lisa Lisa: Right, so what's the plan?

Caesar: ...Ha, isn't it obvious coach? We March and attack them now.

Messina: I agree. Kars can't go out until the sun goes out, and gives us a tremendous advantage.

Lisa Lisa: Hmm. What about you two?? JoJo?? (YN)??

Josephine: Well-

(YN): Sorry...but I have to disagree Master.

Josephine: What??!

Messina/Lisa Lisa: What??!

Caesar: Wh-What you mean?!

(YN): Your all looking at this wrong, I think it is more dangerous when the sun it out. Just think about, Kars has been living out for thousands of years, and would have left defenseless during the day.

Caesar: Oh please!

(YN): Seriously, walking down his hideout and try to take him down is suicidal. I won't do it.