Chp.31

(YN)/Josephine: Stroheim!!

Stroheim: Listen up! This is a warning vampires, you are now facing Major Von Stroheim, and his German Elite Forces!

German Soldiers: And we represent the special forces of the SpeedWagon Foundation!

-AUTHOR POV-

Suddenly, SpeedWagon and Smokey arrived as well with Stroheim and the Germans...

SpeedWagon: JoJo! (YN)!

Smokey: Hey guys!

Josephine: Haha! Uncle SpeedWagon!

(YN): And Smokey too! Glad to see you two are doing good.

Stroheim then takes his coat off, and reveals half his body mechanic and robot parts on him...

Stroheim: My right leg may be stiff, but my body is better than before! Now all of you vampires shall see what German science can do! Take this! Ultraviolet Ray Blast!

Stroheim reveals two lights upon both shoulders, and flashing them towards the vampires as they started disintegrating...

SpeedWagon: Hehe, it was the SpeedWagon Foundation that miniaturized them to carry.

The German also started to flash the ray lights at the vampires, disintegrating them as Kars was watching...

Kars: Hmph, clever humans I say...wait, I don't see JoJo nor (YN), where did they-

Kars then felt someone behind, and he knew it was them...

Kars: *chuckling* Qucik as ever aren't ya? Took my eyes off from you two for a sec, and there you are.

Josephine and (YN) both were in a battle stance, glaring down at Kars...

(YN): You crossed the line Kars. This time I will not hold back on you!

Josephine: You said it yourself that you will one on one against Lisa Lisa, but you pulled a cowardly ambush on her! You're nothing but a coward!

(YN): And you've betrayed the honor and memory on your friend Wamuu!

Kars: *chuckling* Save your indignations scums, you r angers mean nothing. Any actions means to an end for what I desire. What matters to me the most is the red stone of Aja, battling over thousands of years, means minimizing danger. This is what the battle has been about, and to show you two your ways into my grasp to your deaths.

Josephine: Nrrgh! For your information Kars! I've never hated someone so much before, but you are the one that I hate the most!

(YN): We won't let you live for what you've done to Master!

Kars: Do you two really hate me that much?? Then show me! Let's go!

As JoJo and (YN) were about to go against Kars...they suddenly realize to see Lisa Lisa barely moving, knowing she's still alive...