Chp.14 Meeting Lisa-Lisa

-AUTHOR POV-

After the pillar men made their escape and manage to awaken from their slumber for years, Wamuu and Eisidisi has put ten a death wedding ring on not only (YN), but to Josephine as well for interfering, and now the two have a month to train their Hamon and reach their full potential in order to actually defeat Wamuu and Eisidisi, alongside with their Lord, Kars. 3 days later, it was now a month still, as (YN), JoJo and them had arrive to Venice Italy for somehow and yet JoJo starting to freak out a bit...

Josephine: Man I can't believe this is happening! I didn't know we're gonna have a month to train our Hamon to defeat them bastards! They could have given us a year at least!

(YN): Calm down JoJo, it's only the matter of time we get much time to train our Hamons stronger...and don't worry, you and I will figure this out and get that antidote for good!

Josephine: O-Okay...Okay! Yeah, we will!

Caesar: Pardon for breaking up your little moment here, but if we gonna have to train, JoJo must be the one to be training more.

Josephine: Eh?! Why me?!?

(YN): *sighs* Hate to break it, but Caesar's right JoJo, I've notice you can barely control your Hamon, during our fight with Santana, and even you with Wamuu, seems like you had a hard to time controlling it.

Josephine: ...O-Oh..I-I guess you're right..

(YN): Heh, but don't worry, I'll help you.

(YN) gets up as he approaches to the table and pours water on a glass cup and shows it to JoJo...

(YN): Okay JoJo, I want you to pay very closely for what I'm about to show you.

Josephine: Eh?

(YN) flips the cup of water upside down, while emitting his Hamon at the same time, the water didn't spill out at all, it was kept there on the same spot...

Josephine: O-Oh my god!! The water didn't spill! It in mid air!

(YN): Yup, Caesar, catch.

(YN) tosses the cup of water to Caesar as he also kept the water in the glass upside with his Hamon as well...

Caesar: You're seeing this, right JoJo?

Josephine: Y-Yeah! It's so cool!

(YN): Good, Caesar toss it to JoJo, and JoJo, try to keep it in the water.

Jospehine: Easy! I can do it with no sweat at all!

Caesar: Here you go.

Caesar tosses it to Josephine, as JoJo manages to grab it and keeping the water in....but then suddenly, the glass exploded as the water spills everywhere around her face...

Josephine: H-Huh?! What happen?! I kept it in and suddenly exploded?! What the hell??!

(YN): Here's what you did wrong, the strength of our Hamon is equally. But you water a lot of power of it cause you release it on your palm.

Caesar: And thus, you couldn't control the water. However, when we release our Hamon, we do it with our tips of our fingers. A single point. That allows us to concentrate easy and make the water not spill at all.

(YN): Think of it using a squirt gun, with its smaller hole, rather than a open water hoes.

Josephine: O-Oh, I see!

(YN): Hm, but Caesar...is there a reason why you brought us here in Venice??

Caesar: Ah, that's the other thing as well...(YN), SpeedWagon has told me that you have someone that trained you with Hamon, right? She happens to be your master.