Chp.13

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Wamuu: Well then human...come at me if you think you can take me down!

(YN): Here I come!!

-AUTHOR POV-

(YN) rushes towards Wamuu as he then raises his hand up, and Wamuu charging at (YN) as well, as he also lifts one hand up as once they got close, the two clash their punches together, afterwards, they started throwing each other rapid punches, somehow (YN) manage to have this quickness to throw his punches to Wamuu than Wamuu of how quick he can be with what power he possesses, (YN) manage to land a punch towards Wamuu's gut, and yet try punching his face, but Wamuu avoids the punch as he dodges below, and yet to knee strike (YN) towards his chin, but (YN) manages to recover from that strike quickly as he cleanses both hands togther, and to ace hand Wamuu above his head, and then trying to land a punch to his face, but Wamuu dodges that punch as him and (YN) go back throwing rapid punches at each other again...while their at it, JoJo, SpeedWagon Caesar were outsadnvly shocked to see how (YN) is managing to keep up against Wamuu other than Caesar and JoJo...

SpeedWagon: M-My word! Look at (YN)! That speed of his, the way he's controlling his Hamon! Incredible!

Caesar: M-My eyes are in shocked...he's able to keep up with that pillar man, so intense!

JoJo was shocked and surprised at the same time as well, of how incredible (YN) was doing against Wamuu...

Josephine Mind: O-Oh my god! He's able to keep up against that bastard...! And the fact he's got no or em controlling his Hamon while in his fight! So awesome..!!!

Back to the fight...

(YN): Ora Ora!!!

Wamuu: Hmm!! Hmm!!!

They continued throwing rapid punches at each other, as (YN) then dodges and leaps up from Wamuu's kick, and to place his feet on the wall, and to leap and dash towards Wamuu and to throw a punch at him, but Wamuu dodges it again as he try striking a knee towards (YN)'s chin, but this time (YN) manages to dodge it below as he then leaps towards Wamuu, and yet to spin himself like a human drill....

(YN): Vortex Overdrive!!!

He yet manages to hit Wamuu with that move directly towards his gut, as Wamuu barely spat out blood and sent flying crashing through a wall...

SpeedWagon: Alright (YN)!!

Caesar: He's actually beating him! Way the go (YN)!

Josephine: Hell yeah (YN)!! Kick is his ass!!!

Wamuu then manages to recover from that hit as he yet to regenerate his wounds back and was a little impressed and annoyed at the same time...

Wamuu: Quite impressive, never would have thought these pass years I let some human take the advantage against me.

(YN): Heh, Glad to hear it.

Wamuu: But do not get your hopes up! Just because you're winning doesn't mean you'll manage to beat me fully! You are still no match against me!

(YN): Hehe, oh yeah? We'll see then!

(YN) rushes towards Wamuu and to strike his punch at him, but misses and hits directly to the wall as Wamuu leaps above him and lands behind him, (YN) then leaps backwards and tries to kick him with his Hamon, but somehow Wamuu manages to grab that kick before even getting hit by it..

(YN): O-Oh shit!!

Wamuu holds onto (YN)'s leg, and to slam him to the ground, and to bounce up as Wamuu then strikes a brutal punch towards his gut, (YN) spat blood out and yet the punch sent him flying crashing towards a pillar, and to collapse to the floor as he manages to get up barely...and yet the punch he got was so strong his air got out and was having trouble breathing for a bit, but manages to control his breathing afterwards...and to spat some blood out as well...