Chp.3 The Game Master Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

And as we go back to New York, it was sunset, as Josephine and Smokey were ready up to go for dinner and waiting for Johanna...until was crossing the road, and yet a taxi cab stopped and was this close to run over her...

Cab: Hey, watch where you're crossing the street you dumb bitch! Pull your head out of your ass and see where you are! Now get the hell out of my way-AAAGH!!

Josephine grabs the Cab's shirt...

Jospehine: Hello there! What was that?? Didn't hear that, I can't make it out. Would you like to repeat that? I like to know what was it that you say....in case you want me to kick your ass!

Cab: I-I Uh-

Johanna: JoJo, what is it that you're doing??

Josephine: EEK!

Suddenly, Josephine's grandmother, Johanna Joestar has arrived...she seems to be a senior lady as well, around in her 70's...

Josephine: G-Granny Johanna!

Johanna: I ask you again young lady, what is it you're doing to that man??

Josephine: U-Uhhh, w-well you see...this man's a...ah! A taxi! Yea!

She opens the door for Johanna...

Josephine: That way you don't have to be tired to walk.

Johanna: Why, thank you Johanna, you're such a thoughtful girl. Now, come along Smokey, we are going for a ride.

Smokey: Okay.

Josephine: Phew.

Smokey Mind: The Joestar family...reduce to a grandmother...and her granddaughter...over time I would hear bits of their past...

And so they drove off to a restaurant for dinner...

Josephine: Granny really, SpeedWagon had us move all the way here to New York, and now we find out he is not here at all? I think his behavior is unacceptable.

Johanna: I'm sure the oil business requires such passion of his time, you know how he loves his job.

Josephine: Hmmmm, say Granny?

Johanna: Yes dear?

Josephine: I'm quite curious...was SpeedWagon really grandpa's best friend?? Is that what it was?? Come on now.

Johanna: What are you implying?

Josephine: Well let's see, he's single, never married, and you yourself are a widow. Well it leads me wondering if that's all there is to your relationship, if you know what I mean, hehe-

Johanna: Hmph! How rude of you!

Johanna started pulling Josephine's ear...

Josephine: O-Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay Okay! Sorry! Ow! I was wrong! Forgive me! I-I'm sorry Granny! I-I get it, He's loyal!

-Smokey POV-

The Joestars intended to short live for their lives...well, not quiet...what I heard is that Granny Johanna's husband manage to have a Star shape birthmark, showing he's part of the Joestar family...but unfortunately she lost her husband in an accident at sea, she was pregnant by that time as well, when he grew up, he would marry a girl, who also was saved by the accident, they were JoJo's parents, later then, the war took away her father, and disease his mother. Granny Johanna was a gentle and kind lady, she respects me and acts kindly towards me of course, and I respected that as well, even to others she's given kind and respect, who knows, maybe it was loneliness, JoJo was the same...this time however...got him into trouble...thanks to me.