Chp.34 Kar's Defeat

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Kars: What??! The red stone!

-AUTHOR POV-

Kars just the red stone, as it then emitted and brightens up, as the red stone shoots a red beam towards (YN)'s palm, going through and to hit straight directly towards the ground into the lava...why did (YN) held it towards Kars at that very moment?! Even he had no idea why?! But as in instinct, he knew that Hamon can be emit by Hamon, in a moment of getting hope, his body has awaken to save his and JoJo's life, and pushing his actions against Kars!

(YN): The red stone...

Josephine: O-Of course! It amplifies Hamon!

Suddenly, the ground started to tremble, blasted by the Hamon's beam, the volcano erupts by breaking its point, sending (YN), JoJo and Kars flying up to the sky all the way as Stroheim cod iron believe what he saw...

Stroheim: Woah! They blasted into the sky!

Back at the sky, JoJo and (YN) hold onto dear life to not fall...

Kars: Impressive force, certainly! Hehe, you really think a little eruption can get rid of me?! I'll just fly my way to safety!

Kars emits his wings and flies up to the air...

Kars: Goodbye-

But suddenly, JoJo's chopped off hand dashed directly towards Kar's neck, as her fingers stabbed towards his neck, and (YN)'s chopped off feet dashes towards Kar's gut, landing a brutal kick and leaving it stuck towards his gut as Kars Gags...

Jospehine: Ha! Surprise!

(YN): Didn't see that coming did ya!? Who's laughing now bastard!

Kars: AAAGH!!

Josephine: Hehe, Now Kars, the next thing you will say is "Did you two plan this part!?!" TOYU!

Kars: N-Nrgh!!! You hag! H-How do you always know?!

For a moment, Kars was distracted by JoJo's arm and (YN)'s foot with their cocky attitude, sealing his fate away! Suddenly, sculling rocks burst towards Kar's, hitting him and launching him higher to the atmosphere!

Kars: AAAAAAGH!!! Did you two plan this part, tell me!"

Josephine: Why are you even asking?! We plan this all along and you walk right into it!

(YN): All of this went down with a clock work! Sucker!!!

Kars shoves off the rocks from his body as he tries to go after JoJo and (YN), but Josephine suddenly throws more of them towards Kar's with her Hamon, blasting him more towards to the atmosphere, and as for (YN), he uses Caesar's bubble launcher to send him flying more and more...

Josephine Mind: Hehe, we just got lucky that's all, with a little twist of dagger couldn't hurt!

(YN) Mind: But thinking I've outsmarted Kars would made him go nuts, hehe!

At that moment, the red hot material from the eruption was launched beyond the earth's atmosphere! The power of earth want enough to kill Kars, the perfect being! But...just then...he was blasted by the vacuum of space!

Kars: N-NO!! Damn you two!!

Kars then was launched to space, as he can see all the stars, and can see the earth on space, floating around...

Kars: N-No!! No!! O-Okay Kars, don't panic! Just find the earth!

Kars then emits pipes from his back, as they started to blow wind out...

Kars: I'll use jets of air to change my trajectory to return earth and tear them apart!

But as he did that....suddenly, his whole body started to slowly freeze up, and freezing the air jets from behind his back, as he kept on floating more and more deep in space...

Kars: N-No!! It's not working! I-I'm freezing...th-the air...is freezing my body....the moment the air came out from the jets, it then to ice...! I-I can't move...I can't move at all....AAAAAAAAGH!!!!

AAAAAAAAGH!!!!

.
.
.
So ended Kars...last and greatest of the pillar men, his body turn hard as a rock,  every part of his body and fossil...and is never to return to earth. He wished for death, but nothing out there to kill him...and then...silent....
.
.
.
Back with JoJo and (YN), the two were still on the rock, as the rock started to now fall slowly directly to the sky...as both (YN) and Josephine were on their knees...

Josephine: Heh...looks like we actually ended him for good...

(YN): So far, not a single sight of him...so that's good...

Josephine: Hehe, yea..

(YN): Heh...

Suddenly, Josephine looks at (YN), as (YN) notice her starring at him...

(YN): What is it JoJo?

Josephine softly smiles at him, as (YN) blushes a little, then JoJo got closer to him, hugging him as (YN) was confused at first...then JoJo looks at him again and says...

Josephine: I'm happy I met you, and still alive with me. You really meant something to me. *blushing and smiling*

(YN) blushes a bit more, as he softly smiles at JoJo, as he then curls her hair slowly and replies to her...

(YN): Same goes for me too, JoJo. Happy to meet a girl like you, a cute one of course.

Josephine: *giggles* Shut up you.

(YN): Hehe.

Both were smiling at each other, starring into their eyes, as they started to slowly approach to each other closer and closer, they can feel each other's breathing, and then...the two landed a soft kiss to their lips while they were falling straight to the ground...or should I say towards the ocean....
.
.
.
And then....they landed straight towards the ocean, and causing a huge splash....
.
.
And as for the Isola Di Vulcano, Mediterranean Sea, on this day, February 28, 1939, was the day that caused a huge eruption.

-END OF CHAPTER 34-