Chp.33

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, both (YN) and Josephine were in a plane, as JoJo was controlling the plane to try and hit Kars, but first she need to get away from SpeedWagon and the rest for her and (YN) to finish him off somewhere else...

Stroheim: Thats one of our German airplanes!

SpeedWagon: JoJo! (YN)!!

JoJo turns the plane around as she and (YN) head towards the ocean to make Kars chase them down, she then gives another turn, facing Kars as (YN) them emits the sun machine gun from the airplane and starred shooting at Kars, Kars was dodging and weaving them with an ease as he chuckled, and then he used one of the feathered to change them into armadillo's armor, and making them as hard lie metal to protect himself from the bullets...JoJo moves the plane away from avoiding getting hit from the armadillo armor's...

Josephine: Shooting those won't do any good!

(YN): JoJo, we have to do a getaway now!

Josephine: On it!

Josephine drives the plane off more faster as she heads up to the clouds as Kars goes after them..

(YN): 240km/h, sounds about right.

Josephine: Yea, even so, I don't care if he's the "ultimate" and the "perfection" this plane got more horse power! If he decried to keep chasing us in the morning, then he better think again, cause we are in a long haul! Or are we?!

They checked on the fuel...

Josephine: 2 hours left of fuel...

(YN): We got time, we just gotta think of something to get rid of him.

Kars kept chasing them as he says...

Kars: You fools. That metal coffin of yours will only protect the both of you for so long in short. Hehe, if your plans is landing somewhere, then I have news for ya, the only way to return back to your friends is being bloody chunks.

Back with JoJo and (YN), the two suddenly notice the radio acting up, and to hear SpeedWagon calling from it...

SpeedWagon: JoJo! (YN)! Do you read me?!

(YN) picks up the radio...

(YN): Hey Mr.SpeedWagon, we're okay.

Josephine: Don't worry uncle, we got it covered.

SpeedWagon: Thank goodness! Listen, it was smart for the both of ya to grab that plane! I know it's not much, but the Germans and I will do everything we can from here. Do you have a map?!

They look around, and JoJo finds a map underneath...

Josephine: Yea, we do!

SpeedWagon: Good! Maintain radio contact and I'll guide you two into safety. First, give us your current position.

Suddenly, it got quiet...and no response at all...

SpeedWagon: JoJo! (YN)! Can you copy?! If you can hear me respond now!

(YN): Don't worry, sorry for not responding back but...

Josephine: (YN) and I found ourselves a jackpot!

SpeedWagon: Jackpot?? What are you two talking about??!

Josephine: Looking at this map gave us an idea. 

SpeedWagon: Idea?! Hey! Don't do anything rash you two! This is no time to act heroes! I forbid to get you two killed, especially you Josephine!