Chapter 52

"Please raise your arm," an older man asked around three sewing pins with little colorful balls on the ends, holding up a length of measuring tape behind Mason who raised his right arm for the man while frowning at Henry who gave him a sympathetic look where he stood getting measured by another man that had a bright red pincushion strapped to his wrist that had more swing pins sticking out of it like a big thorny colorful metal bush. "Please raise your other arm," the man instructed once he'd jotted down Mason's measurements when they all turned hearing the front door open. Walking in was Rory tied up in Christmas lights with Stephanie pushing him inside from behind with a big bright smile on her pretty face.

"Now be a good boy and sit down and wait your turn while I talk some more with the baker. I promise it won't kill you," Stephanie said cheerily, pushing Rory over into one of the loveseats, and walked away into the dinning area where the baker man in his chefs outfit was flipping through his binder waiting. "And try to run away again and I'll have that thing between your legs as a trophy," Stephanie said in parting with that bright smile still on her face but the threat was clear honest.

"Is she crazy?" Rory mouthed toward the other boys, struggling in his merry bonds that were still colorful even unlit, seeing the other two nodding in agreement back at him.

"She chased me all the way to my house... as a wolf!" Henry mouthed, glancing at the strawberry blonde who was talking with the baker about different designs they could do for the different cake's they were planning to have to feed the entire party in two days time.

"She snuck up on me and scared me so bad I shifted and she carried me all the way back by my scruff," Mason mouthed and pouted to himself while the men did their measuring, Mason clearly creeped out who wasn't used to someone circling him like a measure taking vulture. "When will you two be done exactly?" Mason asked with a sigh, starting to squirm until the older man fixed him with a disapproving glare. "Sorry!" Mason squeaked, trembling slightly.

"Until they're done, obviously," Stephanie said, excusing herself from the baker who was drawing up plans on a sketchbook. "Surprisingly, you three are even worse than Nick and he didn't even show up when I specifically asked him to. At least he stands there quietly while they get his measurements for his suit," Stephanie said with a sigh, pulling out her phone when it went off in his hand. "Hello? You found him? Great! Drag him here if you have to. Thank you sweetie," Stephanie said through her phone, squealing right after like a fan girl before grabbing her bright pink jacket off the kitchen counter. "I have to go to make sure Nicky gets here safe and sound so I leave them to you gentlemen. Au revoir!" Stephanie said before disappearing out the door leaving the men to their business.

"Should we...?" Henry said, leaving the question in the air glancing between the two werewolves in the room, but both shook their heads.

"She'll have friends in our 'neighborhood' making sure everything goes off without a hitch who will intimidate us into following along with her party plans. It's either her way or no way," Rory said with a sigh, still struggling with his bonds when his rear slipped off the end of the couch. "Help!" Rory yelped out but no one could do a thing as he fell onto his back in front of the loveseat causing everyone to wince with the loud thud his body made with the ground.

"You good dude?" Henry asked, Mason too scared to move as the older man kept circling him with the measuring tape and pinning bits of cloth together in the makings of a tuxedo jacket.

"So what exactly happens during birthday parties? I know there's cake, decorations, and presents but is there anything I should know about it?" Mason asked, looking between his two friends watching Rory struggle to sit back up when they heard the door open yet again.

"The Kingsley's should be arriving to help prepare around three and their son will be arriving tomorrow afternoon. Have the guest houses prepared for them immediately. We also need to prepare the pack house for the indoor buffet with tables, platters to put the food on, table cloths, and coolers for drinks," Ajax was saying to the beta, Morgana, who was writing everything digitally onto a tablet everything being said when they both noticed the scene inside the pack house living room. What caught Ajax's attention the most was Rory at his feet looking up at him from the floor still. "Isn't it a little early for Christmas?" Ajax asked with a chuckle, Morgana excusing herself to go help with party preparations, before kneeling down to help untangle him. "I'd ask how this happened, and where these men came from, but I'm going to go ahead and assume Stephanie had something to do with it," Ajax said glancing at the men in his house curiously.