Chapter 61

1/7/22 When you have ADHD and can't focus to save your life. For my regular readers or people who have followed me, have you seen my profile? Like, actually seen it? Do you see how many books I have and most of those are just random ideas I've cooked up out of nowhere or because I watched/read/experienced something. I've gotten so many ideas I bought an actual physical book in real life to write out my ideas. Like, OMG! Over active imaginations can be nice but make it hard to focus on one story. Like this one! I've even forgotten about other books I've written (though that's mostly Wattpad's fault because for some reason I can't see all the books I've written on my computer. If I want to update one of my other books, I have to start updating one on my phone and then on the computer. Weird, I agree).

Anywho, this is the next chapter and I hope you like it. Love you all! Make sure to vote, comment, and someone find a cure for ADHD before I get murdered by one of my fans who got irritated that I was updating other books instead of this one lol

"So what's the point of these fights again?" Mason asked as they watched Dr. Bee order people around to set up the first five fights in certain spots around the clearing. They were putting fat sand bags in a large round circle and there was a long line to the boy's left to sign up for the matches with Morgana and a bubbly blonde who looked like the perfect cheerleader.

"Come over here to sign up! It'll be a lot of fun though be prepared if you're against me cause I'm gonna kick your butt!" she called out just then, smiling brightly and waved to her bubbly friends who were running over to join her after flirting with a group of guys who were showing off their muscles after taking off their shirts.

A lot of the younger werewolves had removed their shirts and were clearly showing off their muscle. That or their fit bodies like a few girls wearing sports bras as a top who were being ogled by many and either acting like they were oblivious, ignoring it because they honestly didn't care, or loving it but trying not to show it. Only a few adults had taken off their shirts but they were actually impressive looking. Ajax and Jayden being part of the few who were wearing black army pants made of thick material and their ripped bodies were for show while they were talking and rough housing a little like two boys and they were oblivious to the gaping stares of most women and certain men except for two particular ladies lounging on lounge chairs ogling their mates with whistles and purring. The only other people, other than the ladies and the boys sitting on the side lines, there were only a three or four elderly sitting with children on the sidelines leaving over fifty people stretching getting ready to face off.

"I think it's like playing for them. Lots of animals like to play fight together, you see it all the time with dogs or cats. I think this is werewolf play fighting," Henry said, looking around them and spied familiar figures heading their way though one was very reluctant being pulled by the arm.

"Hey guys!" Hunter called, pulling Nicholas along with him who was grumbling under his breath with words like "annoying" and "bite me".

"Hey... guys," Henry greeted, a little awkwardly with a blush on his face, but both boys blushed beet red when they realized their shirts were in their hands and not on them.

"Aren't you cold?" Mason asked, arching a brow at them when Nicholas's shirt smacked him in the face causing the red head to flop backward onto the grass.

"We're warm blooded, dork. It has to get below zero at the very least for us to get a little chill though you're basically skin and bones so maybe the cool air passes right through you," Nicholas said with a smirk and plopped down next to Mason relaxing onto the grass next to him with his hands behind his head enjoying the suns rays overhead while Hunter sat down on the other side next to Henry. "Gust of wind could probably knock him over- ompf!" The shirt smacked him back in the face and Mason sat back up with an irritated look on his face asking Henry to get all the grass off his hair.