Chapter 88

This chapter will have intimate scenes so if that makes you uncomfortable, I'd skip this chapter

I have edited this chapter so if you've already read it, feel free to give it a reread. If it's your first time, feel free to ignore this.

Hunter trailed kisses over Henry's shoulder as he played with Henry's chest, pinched and rubbing the pink nubs until they were slightly hard and sticking out. Henry reached back and tried to touch Hunter but he was too busy having fun watching Henry squirm and beg.

"Will you do something already? I wasn't kidding about taking the lead if you don't," Henry growled, glaring at Hunter over his shoulder, when Hunter's waist suddenly moved forward and his member slotted between Henry's ass cheeks who blushed beet red as he felt how big his mate was. "Will that fit?" Henry found himself wonder, looking over his shoulder seeing the glistening tip of Hunter's cock as water fell over both of them. Hunter took this chance to capture Henry's lips and started rubbing his cock between the round globes of Henry's ass making the blonde moan into the kiss.

"Tell me if it hurts," Hunter said seriously, grabbed Henry's waist, when a hand suddenly whipped around and smacked Hunter's ass hard enough to make an audible clap. Hunter's eyebrows rose into his hairline while Henry smiled in victory, beaming from ear to ear.

"If you keep me waiting any long, I'm going to leave you to take a cold shower to make that go down," Henry said, reached behind him and he pushed Hunter's cock toward him so it was really wedged there. Henry even put his hands on the sides of his hips and squeezed them so it squeezed Hunter who let out a moan of his own.

"You're playing with fire," Hunter said, his eyes flashing red and his voice dropping an octave, but that only seemed to spur Henry on as he moved back so Hunter's cock was squeezed between their bodies causing Hunter to groan.

"You gonna burn me or should I start prepping you?" Henry asked with a smirk, enjoying the view as he watched Hunter's face contort trying to keep himself from an early release, when Hunter's cock suddenly glided down Henry's back until the tip was pressing against the entrance causing Henry to tense for a moment. "Seriously, will that fit?" Henry wondered again but he had no time to worry as Hunter slowly started pushed the tip in. Henry's body shook all over, Henry's mouth wide open in a gasp as he felt the thick tip easing inside of him millimeter by millimeter. Hunter was going so slow, trying not to hurt him, that Henry could feel everything as Hunter inserted himself inside making Henry moan and groan at the same time.

"It's okay. Take deep breaths," Hunter urged as he leaned down to hug Henry, using one hand to slowly push himself inside while the other rubbed comforting circles over Henry's belly. "Loosen up for me," Hunter breathed into Henry's ear, a shudder running down the blonde's spine hearing his mate, and just like that Henry's hole relaxed and the tip popped through almost causing Henry to let out a scream of pleasure. "That's my luna," Hunter growled delightedly, nuzzling into the crook of Henry's neck, before he stood up straight looking down at where they were connected. Henry let out a moan as he felt Hunter spread his ass cheeks to get a better look before he slowly pushed deeper inside.

"You're so... big!" Henry gasped, shaking all over as he felt Hunter pushing further and further inside of him.

"Does it hurt?" Hunter asked, causing him to pause but that was almost worse than him pushing his way in. Henry felt his ass muscles tighten around Hunter's member as he stopped moving, Henry whimpering wanted Hunter to push further as he felt unbelievable pleasure. Henry's only response to Hunter's words were to push back his waist, drawing Hunter in who swore Henry was trying to suck his cock inside all on it's own. "I'm almost halfway in," Hunter told Henry with a chuckle, pushing further inside, when Henry yelped looking over his shoulder at Henry in shock.