Chapter 62

FAIR WARNING! A little colorful language and this chapter is longer than I planned. Hope you enjoy and I promise the colorful language is minimal, literally one line so I apologize ahead of time if it made you uncomfortable

The face off was big. It was a lot of fun. Nicholas and Hunter faced off and there was a lot of hype! The crowd was cheering and calling out to who they were rooting for. Yet the alpha's, luna's, and the boys couldn't see a thing because there was a tall tower wall of men right in front of them. The crowd had given the wolves a large circumference and that led to a large crowd of tall, beefy, warrior wolves creating a six to seven foot wall. They could see some bits and pieces of fur, sometimes a limb, and once Nicholas used the hill to bounce off to tackle Hunter to the ground which had gotten most of the crowd to skirt around them closer to the umbrella lounge area.

"Kick his butt Hunter!" someone called out, Mason and Henry standing on their toes trying to see the fight but everyone was too tall for the young boys. Ajax and Jayden who doting on their women, Jayden fanning Hannah with a paper fan when she woke up for a minute complaining about the heat and Ajax cuddling Milly while she was happily eating her watermelon he'd gotten for her.

"Get him! Pin him down!" another voice called out, a rise in cheers following a moment later.

"We're missing everything," Mason said with a sigh, plopping down on the edge of Milly's lounge chair by her feet and glumly accepted a slice of watermelon from her stash.

"It's my first werewolf fight and I'm missing it! They've been fighting for five minutes and the fear of being crushed cut two minutes off our viewing time giving these people the chance to block our view and we're missing everything," Henry whined, hopping up and down trying to peek over the crowd until Jayden wrapped his arms around the blonde and forced him to sit down on Hannah's chair by her feet. The luna in question was curled up sleeping giving both of them plenty of room to sit down so the small group could talk, the boys pouting but they moved on after a minute enjoying the fruit. "How long do these fights last or do we have to wait until there's a clear winner?" Henry asked, Milly giggling as Mason spit out the black seeds in a perfect arch delighting his own little audience while the bigger one was still cheering the future alpha's on.

"Basically, yeah. Whoever gets pinned down wins," Jayden said, smirking at Ajax who was pretending to ignore him muttering "delusional" under his breath, before bumping shoulder's with Henry adding, "or until one of them gets tired."

"That happens a lot sooner than you think," Ajax said just as the ground shook as something large hit the ground and the crowd cheered talking about how powerful Nicholas was and how close Hunter was this time. "Alright, it's time for the real alpha's to fight. You ladies gonna check us out?" Ajax said, kissing Milly on the lips between bites of watermelon commenting on the sweet taste on her lips.

"I'll be checking you out. Hannah is dreaming about beating Hunter over the head with a shoe since he still won't explain why he stopped searching for his mate which is probably for the obvious, he's found them already, but he won't tell us anything! It irritating and we plan to tie him to a chair and get the information out of him some time before the party," Milly said, Mason and Henry looking over at Hannah who was mumbling about cake and cookies. "Oh! Did you pack those sugar cookies?" Milly suddenly asked and started looking through her bags.

"Have fun, crazy woman. I'm going to kick some puny hinny and be right back. Save a cookie for me?" Ajax said, walking backward toward the arena area with Jayden jogging ahead to talk to Nicholas and Hunter who had shifted back into humans and were putting their pants back on their friends were holding for them while they had been fighting. Neither had a scratch on them but Hunter seemed pretty peeved much to Nicholas's satisfaction.