Chapter 77

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the choosing of Mason's wolf's name and I hope you enjoy this chapter. However...

WARNING! This chapter has sexual scenes so viewer discretion advised! If you skip this chapter, you will not miss any important information.

"But-" Mason started to say when Nicholas silenced him with his lips, flattening the red head with his body as they kissed taking Mason's breath away.

It was both strange and comforting as Nicholas's much larger body seemed to wrap around Mason's, his muscles flexing as he held himself up so he wasn't crushing Mason with his weight. He was practically in a plank position down on his elbows, his hands slipped under Mason's back pushing up between his shoulder blades pressed their bodies even closer together. This gave Mason the perfect chance to feel all of Nicholas from their lips pressing together, Nicholas's broad chest pressing down over his own, every ab of his six pack against his own stomach, and lower still... Mason felt his body heat rise as he felt a large lump pressing against his thigh, Mason letting out a muffled squeak. Nicholas let out a low growl in response with a smile spreading across his face. He moved his head down to Mason's neck, watching him pant as Mason sucked air back into his lungs after their heated kiss, before biting down on the skin causing Mason to hiss with his back arching up instinctively which seemed to be Nicholas's goal as his hands slipped all the way down to Mason's ass.

"Y-You really like that place, don't you?" Mason asked in a slightly teased tone, flushing in embarrassment as Nicholas massaged his ass cheeks but that's not all he was doing. Mason could feel Nicholas's hands pushing his waist up while Nicholas thrust his own forward and that lump from earlier rubbed against Mason's front who nearly let out a mewl. "That's a new place!" Mason thought to himself and almost said it out loud but Nicholas pressed his lips against Mason's once again. "I'm going to go crazy," Mason thought to himself as he tried to keep his rationality but Nicholas was attacking all his weak points. "Shouldn't we talk more before we do this?" Mason asked, panting heavily which seemed to snap Nicholas out of it... slightly as he hovered over Mason's body while still squeezing his ass.

"Talk about what?" Nicholas asked, clearly in a daze as he stared into Mason's eyes making the red head really nervous.

"How did I end up like this?" Mason asked himself as he placed his hands on Nicholas's shoulders trying to push him away though not having much luck. "I know we're mates, which is really nice, but we barely know one another and... HEY!" Nicholas's hand slipped under the waistband of Mason's jeans and started massaging Mason's bare ass. "We've only known each other for a short time so should we really be doing this?" Mason asked, smacking Nicholas's back while trying to squirm away but the young alpha was growling possessively pinning Mason to the bed pressing his body down on top of the red head.

"Mine," Nicholas growled, kissing Mason harder, when the bedroom door opened gaining both their attention.

There, standing just outside the doorframe, was an enraged Ajax glaring at his son and Milly who was seething in anger. Nicholas really did snap out of his daze then, looking like a deer in headlights, and Mason couldn't help the sigh of relief that escaped him. "I'm saved!" Mason thought.

--------------------

"You were going too fast! Listen to your mate and what he wants too!" Milly roared from upstairs where she and Ajax were lecturing their son while Mason was back on the couch downstairs with the other teens. Hunter and Henry were cuddling on the love seat, cringing a little as they listened to an angry Milly, while Stephanie was sitting next to Mason asking him intrusive questions that were making him uncomfortable.

"How is Nick in bed? How does his wolf feel about having such a small wolf for a mate? How do you feel about him? When are you getting married?" Stephanie kept asking, Mason flinching with each question seemingly getting smaller and smaller as he curled up on the couch.