Valentine's Day Special

This is not truly part of the storyline! I repeat: This is not truly part of the storyline! However, it'll have characters from The Tiny Luna. This will be set in the future a little so I hope you enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day!! 2022

Nicholas opened his eyes and immediately frowned, reaching across the bed but a certain red head wasn't there. He sat up with a small yawn and looked around his room but Mason's wasn't in the room causing Nicholas to growl under his breath. He slipped out of bed, stretching, and threw on a t-shirt before slipping out of the bedroom making his way down the stairs to find Hunter snoozing on the couch. Henry was in the kitchen making spaghetti who looked over his shoulder and waved at with a handful of stiff noodles before depositing them in the pot to boil.

"Got any ideas where my mate went? Wasn't in bed like he was supposed to be," Nicholas asked, walking over to the couch and slipped over the back landing on top of Hunter who let out a gasp before shoving the brunette off him with a glare who fell to the ground between the couch and the coffee table.

"He's with your parents at... a thing. They'll be back later today," Henry said, trying to contain his laughter as he watched the young alpha's glare at one another like they were having a staring contest when Nicholas suddenly turned and eyed the blonde in the kitchen.

"Where are they and what thing do they have to do? Don't think I didn't notice you catch yourself, nerd," Nicholas said, pointing accusingly at Henry when Hunter bonked his fist on top of his friends head with a real glare.

"That's my mate you're talking to," Hunter growled when Nicholas slammed him into the ground, twisting his arm around his back and smirked.

"I'm aware and he's still a nerd. Fact, not name calling," Nicholas said before he rolled off him and caged the young man in the corner of the kitchen counter who had been avoiding eye contact while acting like he hadn't heard anything, whistling to himself "innocently" looking suspiciously nervous. "Spill it, human, or I'm going to break your toys one by one right in front of you," Nicholas said when Henry gasped and was suddenly in his face with his own accusatory finger.

"Those are collectable action figures and some of them are worth well over three hundred dollars. It took me five years to get one of them since they went flying off the shelves the minute they were available so I would advice you didn't do that unless you want me to inform your mother who, as we both know, will make you pay me back every cent or get me a new one," Henry said seriously, smirking when Nicholas frowned knowing the blonde was right and backed away after jabbing him in the ribs. "They just went to a place to do a thing and you don't need to know about it. Mason is allowed to have his own life away from you if he wants to," Henry said to which Nicholas barked out a laugh but said no more about as he headed back upstairs. He came down ten minutes later fully dressed with his truck keys and left before either of them could say anything. "But what about the surprise?" Henry asked, looking over at Hunter who waltzed into the kitchen with a swagger to it and a suggestive grin. "I'm not playing Just Dance with you three days in a row," Henry said flatly, Hunter drooping over his shoulder and watched him continue to make their lunch.

"I'm sure Mason will figure it out," Hunter said with a shrug and hummed happily when Henry fed him a meatball.

--------------------

"I think we got everything on the list," Mason said, carrying the bags to Ajax's car who was carrying the bulk of their things who easily carried three times what Mason could. "Do we need anything more?" Mason asked, looking over all their bags when a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and a head nuzzled his neck with an amused growl against his throat causing Mason to shiver a little.

"More for what?" Nicholas asked, smirking down at the red head and tried to peek into the bags but Ajax quickly closed the trunk before the young alpha could see anything.