Chapter 82

7/22/22 Hello people! My only explanation for late updates is I've been busy but I thank you for your patience

I would like to thank everyone for reading with me so far and would like to point out that thanks to all of you, The Tiny Luna now has over 31,000 VOTES with over 500,000 views. I've also loved all of your comments; encouragements, strong opinions against my characters, and even suggestions which I always appreciate. Constructive criticism helps a writer learn from experience. Thank you and a small reminder that when I reach the 100th chapter, I will be going on a hiatus to edit my entire book so far and update my other books too. Thank you again for reading with me so far and I hope you like your five chapters.

Everyone watched as Mason rocked back and forth, curled up into a little ball hugging his knees to his chest in the middle of his room. Nicholas was in his room sitting on Mason's bed watching him, eyeing Mason looking unsure how to help the boy. Ajax and Milly were hugging one another, clearly talking telepathically to one another glancing down at the young boy in concern. Henry and Hunter stood just outside the doorway, Henry wanting to go in and comfort Mason but he wasn't sure how. Also, Nicholas wouldn't let anyone in his mates territory since only he should have access to it so there they stood outside the door. Dr. Bee was there too, standing between the two couples, keeping a very close eye on the Mason as he continued to rock back and forth without making a noise. He looked on the verge of a panic attack!

"So the hunter leader is where exactly?" Dr. Bee asked, breaking the silence. Mason flinched visibly, burying his head in his knees, while Nicholas and Henry glared at the doctor for bring up Christopher but he had a serious look on his face as he looked over at Ajax who let out a sigh.

"In the basement of the meeting hall in one of our cells. I had him searched, cuffed, and I'll personally be doing an interrogation in a few days. I don't expect much out of it but you never know. He might be feeling chatty," Ajax said with a shrug, glancing down at Mason who's rocking had sped up and he let out a small whimper. Nicholas was suddenly right there on his knees, his arms circling around the red head in a hug, and he started rocking with Mason who buried his head into Nicholas's chest.

"Are you sure it was wise to bring him into the pack? This could be some kind of trap to take us down from the inside out," Dr. Bee asked bluntly. He was really tense, hugging himself so tightly his dress shirt wrinkled, and he kept glancing around like he expected hunter's to crawl out of the ground right under their noses to assassinate them all.

"I considered that which is why we striped him completely, inspecting his entire body for anything. We even did an x-ray while you were in surgery to check for any chips or weapons of any kind," Ajax said which stirred Henry's curiosity.

"If you striped him bare, why would you need to scan him for any weapons?" Henry asked, cocking his head to the side like a confused puppy. Hunter smiled at the comparison, hugging him mate close.

"We once captured a hunter, a woman, and had her in a cell for three months when she suddenly attacked one of my warriors. She had a blade that could slip out from her wrist and retract back into the skin," Ajax said, Milly letting out a growl. Dr. Bee cringed, turning his head away, while the boy's gawked up at the alpha in shock and horror. Hunter looked a little green while Henry looked a little in awe.

"Like Wolverine?" Henry asked, his eyes sparkling at the imagery though he didn't like the attacking part no matter how cool it sounded to him.

"Christopher has been striped bare of everything and is wearing a straight jacket in case he's got anything hidden even we couldn't find. He's not going anywhere and no one is allowed to visit him except for myself to give him his food," Ajax said much to Milly's distress. "I'm being careful. I promise you," Ajax said as he brought one of her hands to his lips.