Chapter 68

Can you guys let me know if any of the information is confusing cause there are people who will skip over the spicy chapter because their uncomfortable and I just wanna make sure everyone has a good time. Thank you and enjoy~

"We literally saw him last night. How could he just disappear out of no where?" Ajax asked with a huff, sniffing the air as everyone was looking around the house for Mason. The young man had just disappeared! He wasn't in his room when they'd gone to wake him up for breakfast and now they couldn't find him anywhere which was even harder since the boy himself didn't have any smell other than the smell left on his clothes. His room was empty and they had called out his name but there was no response. He was just gone.

"How could we lose him again?" Milly cried with big fat tears trailing down her cheeks, weeping as she sat on the couch while everyone else was turning the house upside down looking for the young werewolf. Ajax was checking through the kitchen cupboards, Hunter was sniffing around the garage looking under the cars, Henry was poking around Mason's room since he was the only one who could go into his "territory", and Dr. Bee had come over who was currently trying to calm the luna for the baby's sake though the luna was being quite difficult about it. "He trusted us to join our pack but we keep losing him," Milly wailed, Dr. Bee offering her tissues and consoling words.

"The pack warriors on border patrol said no one has left the pack last night and no one has seen him. Mason's scent is still fresh in the house so he's somewhere in here though where is an excellent question. He might be in his wolf form somewhere so its hard to track him but they'll find him. He has to be somewhere in the house," Dr. Bee said reassuringly, both watching Ajax move down the hallway next to the stairs. "Do you think he wanted to sleep in the laundry?" Dr. Bee asked, partly joking but they hadn't found him anywhere obvious yet.

"I know he went into his room to sleep, I saw him go in there myself. So where could he have gone?" Ajax asked, trying to use the mind link again but Mason was asleep on the other end and wouldn't respond so they were left to search for him on their own which was making everyone more nervous the more the longer they looked with no success.

"If I were a small little wolf, where would I hide?" Henry muttered to himself as he left Mason's room, making his way down the stairs looking around the living room floor as if expecting to see the little wolf pup frisking on the carpet but no such luck.

"Not in his room?" Milly asked with a wobbling lip, whimpering and burst into a whole knew fit of tears. Tear droplets landed on her belly, darkening her shirt, and she started sniffling while Dr. Bee rubbed her back comfortingly gently shushing her encouraging her to breath calmly.

"I searched his bed, under the bed, through his dresser, his backpack, anywhere I could think of but I couldn't find him anywhere. It'd help if I had a nose like you guys right about now cause it'd make searching with more that just my sight really nice right about now," Henry said with an exasperated sigh, getting down on his hands and knees and he started crawling around the living room looking under the couch's looking for the little furball.

"Not exactly. Seeing as it's Mason room, his scent has spread all over so if he's in there, we wouldn't know if he was in there or not just by smell alone. Plus, he still has that drug from the hunters in his system as far as a I know so it wouldn't help anyway. Now, if someone other than Henry were attempt to go in there, we could see if we could get a reaction out of him since we werewolves are very territorial, but I suggest we leave that as a last resort since that can put a strain on him if anyone dare step into his space forcibly," Dr. Bee said with a helpless shrug, handing Milly more tissues to blow her nose while Henry looked under the coffee table.

"He's not in the garage though I did pick up a trace of his smell in this hamster cage for some reason," Hunter said as he came back into the house eyeing everyone questioningly. Both Milly and Dr. Bee avoided eye contact, Henry arched a brow at him curiously, when Ajax came marching back into the living room in a huff.