Chapter 87

"I don't wanna go home!" Stephanie whined to her parents as their pack members were packing all the luggage they had brought with them into their many cars. It was time for the Kingsley's and their people to go back to their pack.

"We've already overstayed out welcome, dear. Your father and I have a lot of responsibilities back home," Hannah told Stephanie as she watched Jayden carry their bags to the car. "Besides, you're coming back in a few days to go to your friends party. Stop whining already," Hannah chastised as Stephanie took a moment to squeal about what kind of dress she might wear to the party. Nothing to upstage the birthday girl but something daring, Stephanie decided.

"I'm going to miss you," Milly whimpered with tears in her eyes, hugging Hannah which was a little awkward with their round stomachs but the two luna's managed a side hug. "Let's call more often and we have to set up playdates when we finally have children running around the house again," Milly said and the women started making plans as Ajax helped Jayden while Hunter, Henry, and Nicholas were talking nearby.

"Look how many they gave me!" Henry said in outrage as he opened his backpack for both young alpha's to see, dozens of silver flyers spilling out of his bag with many more stuffed inside. "The whole day sucked, like I thought it would, but it was even more insane than I thought it would be. Jessica and her friends kept bugging me the entire day asking if I was going to the party. Will I go to the party? Will we see you at the party? I got so fed up with it I told one of them no right in their face that was caked in makeup, so unattractive by the way and a little gross, and then I found this after gym class," Henry said, shaking his bag in the air causing for flyer to fall out fluttering to the ground.

"She's really desperate to have a really big crowd at her party," Nicholas said as he picked up one of the flyers, reading it with an arched brow, while Hunter and Henry bent down to clean them up, stuffing them back into his bag to me disposed of later.

"Well too damn bad! She wants the entire school to go to her stupid party but she won't be seeing me there. No way in hell!" Henry snapped, pissed off, when he started looking around in confusion. "Where's Mason? He said he wanted me to teach him more about math today," Henry asked as he looked for the red head but he didn't see Mason anywhere or the little wolf either running around on the ground or sticking out of someone's pockets.

"That's a good question," Nicholas muttered as he looked around too, sniffing the air but he only got a faint whiff of the boy. "I picked him up from work in my truck and left him in the packhouse so I could help my dad with something and I haven't seen him sense," Nicholas said. It was really strange that Mason wasn't here when Milly and Hannah had been hanging out in the packhouse all day before the Kingley's went back home. Mason would have followed them over here or stayed in his room but Nicholas had just come directly from the packhouse and he had checked Mason's room before he left so where was the little runt?

"Have you tried using the pack link?" Hunter asked, Nicholas nodding which caused him to frown.

"He's being strangely quiet. Even the little pup," Nicholas said as he looked around suspiciously when they all heard Stephanie whining how much she wanted to stay.

"How come Hunter gets to stay?" Stephanie demanded, stomping her foot like a child as she looked over at her brother who grinned happily back over at her causing Stephanie to glare.

"Because his mate is here and Henry still has school. Hurry up and get your stuff from your room and say goodbye to everyone before we leave," Hannah said in a final motherly tone, giving her daughter a pointed look who reluctantly went back to the guest room with a dramatic huff, before Hannah turned to Henry with a bright smile on his face who shyly smiled back at her. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Henry. I'm so happy you and my son found each other. You should definitely come and visit our pack on one of your school breaks," Hannah said, gripping Henry's hands in hers smiling brightly up at him.