✧ profile

✦ f/n l/n

✦ f/n l/n

ೃ༄ age: ???
ೃ༄ dorm: DIASOMNIA
ೃ༄ class: CLASS 1-A
ೃ༄ academic year: FIRST YEAR
ೃ༄ club: BOARD GAME CLUB
ೃ༄ occupation: STUDENT, KNIGHT IN TRAINING
ೃ༄ hometown: ROSE KINGDOM (born), VALLEY OF THORNS (raised)
ೃ༄ features: CAN BE YOUR OWN LOOKS OR YOUR OC
ೃ༄ likes: MYSTERY AND CRIME NOVELS/SERIES, HAVING TEA WITH MALLEUS, PLAYING VIDEO GAMES WITH LILIA, TRAINING OR SPENDING TIME WITH SILVER, DEBATING WITH SEBEK, SWEETS, ALCHEMY
ೃ༄ pronouns: she/her/they/them

ೃ༄ unique magic:
— ❝EYE OF JUDGEMENT❞
upon casting electrocutes the opponent and steals their unique magic and other magical abilities for a specified period, restricting them from using it.

ೃ༄ family: FATHER (knight commander), MOTHER (famous magician), AELYN (younger sister, rsa student)

ೃ༄ additional information:
f/n can read auras, determine a person's emotions and power or skill level, perform telekinesis, and do teleportation without the need of using magic and/or her magic jewel.

f/n also has a special ability of detecting and sensing future overblots, her first sign is usually an image of the magic jewel getting tainted.

f/n has a staff, like most of the dorm heads, rather than a magical pen that most of the students use.

f/n is usually described as a serious and reserved but gentle person who rarely shows any other expressions on her face. although, when they gain a friend, their personality subtly changes to being protective of them. they tend to be playful and expressive to the ones she's very close to, especially those who she grew up with.

they are known to be one of the most powerful mages in night raven college and the different nations.

✧ notes:

— f/n and yuu are not the same people.
— heavy spoilers.
— i will be following the game's events (the main story, special events, and some of the characters' personal card stories), but not everything will exactly be the same as that in the game.
— to rephrase the statement above, some things will be fabricated in this story while the rest are canon.
— as usual, f/n can either be impersonated by you or your oc. i don't put restrictions when it comes to things like this.
— f/n will have their own backstory that will be covered later on, just a little warning.

✿ i do not own twisted wonderland. all rights go to yana toboso, disney japan, and aniplex.

✧──────✧

✧ notes update: 03 . 17 . 2022

— this book follows the story line of the japanese version. as of writing this update, this book is now in ignihyde's arc which is still unavailable in the english version.

— if you are a new player, new reader, or someone who does not play/read the jp game, please proceed with caution.

— this book contains heavy spoilers for the main story, personal story, and events of the jp game.

( i can read all of your comments, so please remain respectful )