✦ chapter eight.

ೃ༄ "hmph

ೃ༄ "hmph. do your best, then. i am looking forward to your victory."
✧──────✧

f/n sat awkwardly right next to the dorm leaders— kalim was on her right and leona was on her left. she felt kind of out of the place, seeing as she was the only female student in the room and the only first year at that.

the other dorm heads eyed her for a while, wondering to themselves why she was here instead of her vice dorm head or even her dorm head, even if they did forget to invite him.

"f/n! hello!" greeted kalim as he realized the first year was sitting quietly beside him. f/n looked at kalim and nodded as they whispered a greeting back to him.

"welcome to the prefect meeting, miss l/n. now, i assume you are here to represent diasomnia? where is your dorm head and your vice?" asked crowley, his gaze never leaving the first year as she started to feel conscious due to the unwanted stares.

"...young master is nowhere to be found and um... lilia— i mean master vanrouge had... some business to attend to," replied f/n.

crowley nodded as he looked at the dorm leaders and said, "now then, i would like to begin the prefects’ meeting in relation to the magical shift tournament that will take place in october. to start, prefect ashengrotto of octavinelle has an announcement as the president of the magical shift management committee."

on cue, azul stood and started his introduction. "i am azul ashengrotto of the management committee. a pleasure to be here with you all today." he cleared his throat as he continued, "now then, i would like to talk about the pop-up stalls that will be positioned around the colosseum. all slots for outside business and club businesses have been filled."

kalim beamed as he spoke, "oh, that's nice! it's going to be lively!" azul nodded as he continued, "all the invitations for each nation’s royal guests have also been sent. the ticket-selling for the masses is proceeding smoothly as well."

as soon as azul mentioned that the invitation were sent to royal families, f/n softly sighed to herself. 'that would mean her highness would invite my family to watch... damn it.'

azul continued, "and just like every year, the television crews that will be helping with the broadcast have all been arranged as well."

"the whole world will be watching, after all~ before i became a student here, i was always excited about receiving the invitation for the tournament~" responded kalim. he seems to be the most responsive one in the group.

kalim's attention shifted to leona, "ah, you’re a royal too so you got invitations, right, leona~? we’ve passed by each other in the stadium a lot when we were kids, remember~?" leona grumbled as he replied, "who knows. i don't care..."

"i have to make sure my foundation is in perfect form for the ultra vision. physical activity means i have to spend that much more time fixing it," remarked vil as he sighed to himself.