✦ chapter one hundred fourteen.

ೃ༄ "good job

ೃ༄ "good job..."
✧──────✧

it was already the next day and everything was back to normal, more or less. f/n had just finished their classes and walked their way down the halls when two students from her dorm ran past her with their hairs all frizzled and burnt. they were screaming as they ran their way towards the faculty.

f/n raised a brow at this, but did not concern herself any further. that is until she took a left turn and saw ortho and deuce looking at the charred hallways and broken pillars.

the diasomnia student clutched her books close in shock as her eyes widened before looking at ortho, "ortho?! what happened?!"

ortho and deuce turned to face f/n as deuce's expression morphed into a surprised look.

"nee-san! hello!"

"n-n/n! don't misunderstand!"

before f/n could reply, trein stood beside her as his eyes widened upon seeing the state of the hallway, "what on earth happened?!"

"oh no! of all the people..." mumbled deuce.

"professor mozus trein, hello!" greeted ortho nonchalantly, as if nothing was wrong with the area.

"what do you mean, 'hello'?! some first years with burnt hair just came running to the staff room saying that 'the robot lost control'," said professor trein.

"mreeeowww~~"

"the hallway is charred. the pillars are half destroyed... ortho shroud, did you do this?" asked trein.

"yes," confessed ortho, "i did it. those guys were making fun of nii-san, so i showed them the power of our bond. how was it? my beam's power, isn't it amazing?"

f/n and trein blinked in surprise upon hearing ortho's reply. trein let out a sigh as he said, "i do not see even the slightest sign of remorse... ortho shroud. for one week starting today, you will not be allowed in this school building."

"eh?!" exclaimed ortho.

"p-professor!" exclaimed deuce, "please listen to what ortho has to say as well! he was only trying to teach these delinquents a lesson for bullying him."

f/n raised a brow as she asked, "by delinquents... do you mean those diasomnia students who ran past me with burnt hair?"

deuce nodded as f/n sighed, "to think they're from diasomnia of all dorms... how embarrassing."

"whatever the reason, it is a fact that shroud's younger brother destroyed the school's hallway. he must take responsibility. understood?" spoke trein, "for a week, collect yourself and reflect on your actions."

"mrrrreeeoww~"

"n-no way...!" voiced ortho in disbelief.

...