✦ chapter two.

ೃ༄ "l/n? you mean the l/n?! they really are studying here?!" ✧──────✧

✧──────✧

as much as f/n was glad that they did not have to spend their time following their father around like a puppy, she wasn't looking forward to the gossips about her once people realize the only female student is part of the l/n family.

she sat on the back row of the classroom to avoid unwanted attention from her classmates and to be able to observe everyone else without distractions. although, her aura would be the one to ruin her plans of being unnoticeable.

"i see you're the fresh new faces who will be joining my class today," spoke a man dressed in black and white who seemed to be the professor.

"my name is divus crewel. you shall refer to me as master crewel, if you please. take your seats, it's time for class to begin. first off, a few disclaimers. i shall have your tiny brains remember hundreds of names of medicinal herbs and poisonous plants."

"and mushrooms are a whole different topic. i'll have you remember them so that you don't accidentally poison yourself if you eat some when you go for a walk. dogs love to eat anything they see, after all."

after a few clarity of rules stated by professor crewel, the class session began. the one hour session of magical alchemy was followed by another hour long session of magical history and another hour long session of physical education.

three periods have passed and it was finally break time. f/n sat beside silver as they all have their meal. the table was silent, but only because they were listening to the other table's conversation.

"have you heard of the broken chandelier?" asked silver.

"tsk, it was caused by people from my class. how troublesome," replied f/n.

"well, the chandelier is under repair now. they found the magic stone in the dwarf's mine. after solving one problem, another has occured since one of those students who broke the chandelier ate a tart." continued silver as he tried to keep up a conversation with f/n.

"ah, is that so? good for them for finding the magic stone in an abandoned mine. as for the tart, i do not concern myself with the problems of another dormitory... still, that student angered dorm leader rosehearts... things aren't looking too good for him." answered f/n before listening to the other table's conversation.

"diasomnia is... oh! over there. the guys who are sitting by the cafeteria's exclusive table. their colors are light green and black. they're kinda— how do i put it... super popular? they've got an aura that makes it hard for us to approach them. their prefect is SUPER difficult to grasp..." explained cater, not knowing that they can hear them.

"oh? they've got a kid with them." f/n side-eyed the table and noticed it was the auburn-haired male that recently spoke. she remembered him from class since he was seated in the second row.