✦ chapter one hundred twenty six.

ೃ༄ "ignore tsum

ೃ༄ "ignore tsum."
✧──────✧

another regular day.

with the tsums, this time. f/n was still getting used to the live plush following her around and even going as far as bouncing on her shoulder, acting as if it was her familiar or some sort. the lady sighed as she teleported her books to her dorm room with her magic and continued down her path to the ignihyde dorm leader's bedroom. 

once she stood before his front door, she knocked twice and waited for his response. it didn't take long until idia opened the door with a weary look on his face that was replaced with relief as soon as he realised it was f/n.

"hey, 'dia."

"n/n, come in."

f/n entered his room and sat on his bed. she then looked around and noticed he was alone, which was odd as it was supposed to be when ortho sticks around to play games with him. "...is ortho in his room?" asked the diasomnia student.

"yeah," replied idia, "he had something to take care of... uh... you have a tsum, too?" he raised a brow as he eyed the plush on f/n's shoulder, causing the lady to sigh. "ignore tsum..." mumbled f/n as she placed the plush on idia's bed, making it bounce around before settling on the corner of his bed. 

"it looks cute, though," commented idia.

f/n cleared her throat, in an attempt to escalate the conversation elsewhere. she patted the space beside her on idia's bed, as if telling him to take a seat, which he did. idia sat down and faced her, "is something wrong?"

"no, i... was just wondering. my magic... my blot is still not accumulating. i mean, this is supposed to be great news 'cause yay~ the curse is gone and all, but... i fear that if one day, the blot comes back twice as much due to how much i use it nowadays, i might fall into overblot, which is the last thing i want after all these tasks," spoke f/n, "i don't know who to share these worries with, but you. you're the only one who would understand what i mean..."

"well, based on the tests i ran for you that day, traces of my curse are in your system," replied idia, "i don't know how exactly that happened, but maybe it wasn't entirely similar to the curse i have."

f/n was silent for a while until she looked at idia and asked, "what was the thing ortho injected me with?"

"...all i know is that it was a sleeping serum. did you feel any other side effects from that?" questioned the ignihyde dorm head.

the diasomnia resident shook her head in response, "no... but, i thought it had something to do with my accumulation, turns out it doesn't. why are there traces of your curse with me? that's the one question i want to know the answer to."

"believe me, i want to know as well," sighed idia, "if i hadn't fallen into overblot, this wouldn't have happened to you."

f/n was taken aback by his response. she placed a hand on his cheek and said, "what are you talking about? don't blame yourself. it wasn't your fault i got cursed in the first place... if anything, i should be glad that i'm not accumulating much blot as i did before, but, of course, i still have my worries..."