✦ chapter one hundred ten.

ೃ༄ "my job here is done

ೃ༄ "my job here is done..."
✧──────✧

as soon as grim coughed out the crystallized blots, everyone looked at them as epel said, "he spit out what he was choking on!"

grim continued coughing as rook said, "well done, yuu! grim, take a deep breath..." grim was breathing heavily and did as rook asked before speaking, "haa... haaa... huh...?"

"yes!!! he woke up!" exclaimed epel. 

grim had tears in his eyes as he witnessed everyone smiling back at him, "yuu... yuu... i've been a terrible boss..."

yuu had a soft smile on his face as he held grim close and said, "let's go back to the ramshackle dormitory together..." yuu then glanced at f/n as he said, "well... acting headmaster?"

with a smile, f/n replied, "mm... he is still allowed to attend as your dorm's resident."

yuu had a grateful smile on his face as grim sobbed, "yuu... sorry for hurting you the other day... i'm so sorry, yuu..."

yuu shook his head in response as he said, "no, grim... it's alright... i'm glad you're safe."

"am i really allowed to go back to the ramshackle dormitory...?" questioned grim as his tearful eyes gazed at the battle-scarred f/n. the acting headmaster gave him a tired smile as she replied, "yes... you don't have to worry... you and yuu are considered as one student, after all."

"ace-kun and deuce-kun are certainly waiting for you back in school," added epel. 

grim started sobbing loudly as he plopped himself on yuu, staining yuu's messed-up uniform in the process. with a relieved sigh, vil smiled and said, "you are really gluttonous..."

f/n proceeded to kneel down and grabbed the crystallized rocks with her gloved hands. riddle and leona were watching her as idia said, "ah... you needed that, no?"

"mhm... haa... i was wondering where all these were... i should've done my job better," spoke f/n as she placed an item in idia's pocket without him or anyone else noticing.

"no," said leona, "you did well... you managed to save us back then, even right now. don't beat yourself up over a small mistake, n/n."

'n/n... n/n... leona called me with a nickname other than diasomnia brat....' thought f/n as she gave leona a small smile.

rook smiled as he said, "grim is alright now... our remaining problem is vil."

"no need to worry," spoke f/n, "i know someone who can help."

vil and the rest looked at her with a questioning gaze as yuu said, "eh... n/n... don't you have a spell for something like this?"

"mm... but... i'm too tired to cast another spell..." replied f/n, "i'm sorry, i want to, but i can't..."