✦ chapter one hundred eighteen.

ೃ༄ "scalding sands?"✧──────✧ 

✧──────✧ 

"young master! lilia-sama! n/n!" called sebek as he ran down the stairs and stood before the three who were busy relaxing in the lounge. 

it was the day of coach vargas' new camping activity, and since it involves those from the athletic clubs, those from the cultural clubs get to stay in and have a short break. 

f/n turned their head to look at sebek dressed in his p.e. uniform while carrying his bags that contained essential camping items, "hmm... you are staying in the mountains for three days, no? the sports uniform won't be able to keep you warm in a cool night."

lilia hummed in agreement as he added, "plus you are likely to have obstacle courses. the sports uniform is quite thin. you need something that is comfortable to move around in and doesn't make you feel cold at night."

"mhm... oh, where's silver?" asked malleus.

"he went ahead before me," replied sebek.

"ah, that's a shame... well, change your clothes," said f/n, "i think lilia can find the right wear for you..."

"yup~ give me a few minutes!" said lilia before disappearing on his seat and teleporting back to his room or elsewhere.

f/n gestured sebek to take a seat while waiting, causing sebek to obey her orders and comfortably sat beside her in silence. the military officer then glanced at a nearby clock and said, "you have around 20 minutes before you leave... have fun over there."

"yes, n/n!"

lilia then reappeared back on his seat while holding a pair of clothes in hand. with a smile on his face, he handed it to sebek and said, "here. it's the perfect outdoor wear! well, have fun over there, sebek."

"yes, lilia-sama! i'll change right away!"

before anyone else could respond, sebek ran upstairs back to his room and took about two to three minutes to change. malleus, lilia, and f/n patiently waited for him while snacking on some tea sandwiches and having a short conversation.

"what should we do for the next three days?" questioned lilia.

"mm... eat?" mumbled f/n.

lilia chuckled and said, "aside from that."

f/n shrugged in response as she turned to look at malleus and said, "what do you think, mal? what should we do while the rest are gone?" malleus glanced at her shortly before sipping on his tea, "hmm... aside from training or lessons..."

"oh, wanna play with me and lilia?" asked f/n.

"play?" questioned malleus.

f/n nodded as she started rambling, "mhm! maybe you want to try out star rogue? oh, or maybe the legend of the underworld? ah, maybe you don't want video games... what about the magical life game? or chess?"