✦ chapter one hundred twenty five.

ೃ༄ "not you, you damn plush!"✧──────✧

✧──────✧

it was a long day for f/n. she had to attend classes, ace the pop quizzes that professor trein announced for the day, assist crowley with some of his tasks, and train silver, sebek, and the diasomnia student after classes.

a heavy sigh escaped her lips as she walked down the courtyard all the way to the main street. walking a few feet away from her was riddle and cater, but she paid no mind to them. suddenly, a bright light blinded her for a split second as she looked up to see where it was.

"huh...? the light is coming from ramshackle..." mumbled the diasomnia student.

"wait, wait, wait... the light just now is definitely not normal! is this some kind of an emergency situation?!" exclaimed cater.

"we should rush back to heartslabyul and make sure the dorm students are safe!" said riddle as both he and cater ran off in the direction of the mirror chamber, until they stopped in their tracks as soon as they noticed something falling off from the sky.

"what the hell is that?" questioned f/n, "...i must be hallucinating, i should go to bed."

before she could walk away, she could feel whatever it was from the sky falling down on her. she shrugged it off, thinking she was just hallucinating until she got hit on the head by something... soft.

"---what-?!" f/n immediately turned around to see a plush that looked just like her. her expression looked like she had seen a ghost as she eyed the plush intently, "...oh... my great seven. yeah, i am totally hallucinating now..."

the plush stared back at her until f/n heard a scream nearby.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS THISSSSS?????!!!!"

...

this unknown discovery led f/n to visit the headmaster's office. she stood beside sebek with the f/n plush in her hand, listening to the headmaster conversing with epel about the strange creature.

"why does it have the same streak as me? it even has the same eye colour as i do," spoke floyd.

crowley hummed as he stared at floyd's plush, "hmm... the more i look at it, the more it looks like floyd leech. all the mysterious creatures that you guys brought look exactly like you."

"jeez... we really got involved in a big problem," remarked jack.

with an annoyed sigh, f/n spoke, "i just want to know what the hell is this and if i should be responsible for this... thing! i'm too tired to deal with anything else. can you please just take it, uncle? it looks exactly like me and it's creeping me out."

"it... looks like a plushie, but it can move around... how does it do that?" asked epel. 

"young master said there were no magic traces on them," added sebek.