✦ chapter one hundred forty three.

ೃ༄ "man, i was being sarcastic

ೃ༄ "man, i was being sarcastic..."
✧──────✧

"—ee-san... nee-saaaaaannnn..."

f/n groaned as she covered herself with a blanket, trying to drown out the voice of whoever was waking her up.

a sigh was heard before she felt a hand on her shoulder and shook her gently, "n/n... come on, we only have 10 minutes before class starts."

that warning was enough for f/n to immediately jolt off the bed as she yelled, "WHAT?!"

idia snickered before laughing out loud at her reaction, "pfft... AHAHAHA! i'm kidding, geez... it's still an hour early."

beside him stood ortho as the child smiled at f/n before wrapping his arms around them, "nee-san! i didn't know you spent the night here... i could've played games with you and nii-san!"

f/n hummed as she had an arm wrapped around the child, "i came late last night... it was way past your bed time, so we didn't have the chance to play. don't worry, we can spend time playing after class." f/n's smile dropped as soon as she shifted her gaze at the laughing dorm leader, "now, why did you wake me like that?"

"you refused to get up... i woke up earlier than you and had to spend five minutes trying to pull away from your grasp..." replied idia, "talk about an iron grip..."

"ha-ha, very funny. anyway, we must prepare ourselves... you don't usually eat breakfast on days like this, do you?" questioned f/n, only for her to receive silence as a response, causing her to sigh. the diasomnia student looked at ortho and said, "child, will you show me to your dorm kitchen? your brother needs to eat breakfast that isn't a cup of noodles."

"yes, nee-san!"

...

hours passed and f/n was already finished with her first session, which was a joint magical defense class between class 1-a and class 1-d. the lady was seated beside deuce as she started packing their things silently until a familiar scream was heard behind her.

"I REFUSE!!!!!"

deuce flinched as he said, "ack! geez... that scared the shit out of me." ace rubbed his ear as he said, "that super loud voice..."

"WHY MUST I JOIN FORCES WITH YOU LOT!!!"

"what do you mean, 'why'?! because it's a group assignment, you—... ugh, how many times do we have to explain this to you?"

deuce, ace, and yuuken were eyeing the commotion as f/n had their fingers on the bridge of their nose, somewhat pissed at the moment as it was too early in the morning for this.

"that's sebek..." trailed deuce as he glanced at f/n, "from your dorm, n/n... it sounds like they're arguing about something." f/n crossed her arms as she watched the scene unfold, "i'll interfere if it gets worse... for now, we'll see how it goes."