✦ chapter thirty two.

ೃ༄ "that was so fun~"✧──────✧

✧──────✧

it was the night before halloween. the diasomnia students are grouped together as they watched the visitors entertain themselves while circling around the decorated yard of ramshackle. malleus was hiding elsewhere, presumably to not attract attention as well as prepare himself for their little scare. f/n stood beside lilia as she observed every visitor passing by, listening to their conversation to determine whether or not they are the magicamonsters.

"this is the place! the spot from the ghost's photo... ramshackle dorm!"

"we came all the way to night raven college, so seeing ramshackle dorm is a must! not to mention, this is also the place where the 'draconia challenge' originated, so maybe we might get to try it too, right?"

"that'd be the best. i wonder if malleus draconia will show up!"

f/n glared at the man and woman passing by, lilia noticed her sour glare and spoke. "'i wonder if he'll show up,' huh. they're acting like malleus is some exotic being." sebek glared at the two visitors as well and yelled, "i won't forgive them... and i'll make sure they'll know it too!!!"

silver placed an arm in front of sebek to stop him and said, "hold on, sebek. nothing's been decided yet since they haven't broken any rules. don't touch them. besides, if malleus was here, he'd tell you to act accordingly to the plan."

lilia nodded in agreement as he added, "that's right. malleus is looking forward to scaring those rude people himself. if you lay your hands on them before the plan comes to fruition, he'll be upset again... and so will our little princess here." f/n glanced at lilia and hummed, "yeah, yeah... i'm only doing this because they angered mal." lilia hummed as he said, "hm? so you don't mind when they treated you like a doll?" f/n stayed silent as lilia chuckled and patted her back, "it's alright, beastie. you are free to let out your emotions by scaring them later on. now then, let's see if they are good little guests, or magicamonsters to be crushed by us."

"oh man, i can't find any ghosts at all! boring~ maybe they're in that building?"

"you wanna go in and look? oh, but there's a sign that says, 'private residence - entry prohibited'..."

"there's no way anyone lives in such a run-down mansion. oh, maybe the ghosts live in there?!"

"the ghosts' house?! i wanna meet them and take lots of pictures! ...it'll be fine if we're quiet, right? let's sneak in!"

f/n's eye twitched in anger as the guest opened the door, the creak echoing through the narrow halls of ramshackle's foyer. "they're the magicamonsters. tsk, i better scare them now." lilia held f/n back as he said, "stay put for a moment, my dear. now, is everyone ready? let's entertain these moths to a flame... i mean, guests, in diasomnia's style!" all of the diasomnia students nodded as they said, "sir, yes, sir!"