✦ chapter one hundred fifty.

ೃ༄ "you have no right to cry!!!"✧──────✧

✧──────✧

back to lilia's dream realm, meleanor went to face off with the knight of dawn, while lilia, baul, silver, sebek, yuuken, and grim escaped through an underground waterway with egg-lleus, or rather, malleus.

lilia held onto the egg tightly as they all ran quickly, hearing the lightning and thunder from above which indicated just how angry meleanor was. suddenly, rocks fell from above, trapping them as they all fell to the ground.

"ack!"

"wha-!"

silver coughed as he fanned the dust away and came to yuuken's aid, "yuu, are you alright?" yuu was coughing away the dust as well as he replied, "somehow... what happened?!"

"the rocks fell from above..." replied grim as he went to hide behind yuuken. sebek's eyes trailed upwards as he saw a huge hole, "look! there's a big hole in the ceiling of the underground waterway!" 

lilia clicked his tongue as he hissed in annoyance, "damn it. the waterway is blocked now. we have no choice but to go above ground."

before they could say anything, a loud thud was once again heard. "wha- something fell!" spoke baul. suddenly, a groan and soft coughs were heard as a figure stood up. once the dust died down, it was revealed that the knight of dawn stood before them.

"white armour... golden hair..." trailed silver as his eyes widened in surprise, thinking that meleanor's power was too great that such force was enough to send the knight flying and crashing on the waterway.

good for him for surviving through that. any other person would have been dead at that point.

"you're... the knight of dawn!" spoke lilia, alarmed as he hugged the egg a little tighter. "was he blown away this far by princess meleanor's attack?" questioned baul, his eyes also wide in surprise since they were at a considerable distance from the battleground. 

the knight of dawn panted softly, regaining his strength as he looked up, surprised to see the group before him. "you guys are..." trailed the knight, his voice was gentle and sounded exactly like silver's.

'huh...' thought yuuken, 'maybe it's just a coincidence...?'

"a large magic stone lithic, a bat mask... are you vanrouge, the right general of the land of briar?!" questioned the knight in shock, "then maybe that egg is...!"

lilia glared at him and took a step back, keeping a protective embrace over the egg as he hissed at the knight. baul quickly went to his aid, standing before lilia to shield him and the egg as he spoke, "please step back, general. leave it to me!"

suddenly, a roar erupted from above followed by an earthquake. grim shrieked as he held onto yuu, "another earthquake!" sebek's eyes widened as he saw the ceiling shaking with great force, "the ceiling will collapse!"