✦ chapter one hundred thirty six.

ೃ༄ "you will pay for this!"✧──────✧

✧──────✧

"hm... so you've made it out unscathed. i guess your rotten academies warrant some praise."

grim gasped as his eyes landed on a familiar man standing on top of the staircase, away from the chaos down below, "HAH! it's... it's you...! rollo! he's keeping himself safe up there!"

malleus glared at the noble bell student and said, "this is all your doing, isn't it, flamme?"

rollo smirked as he replied, "of course. you may be foolish, but it seems you have finally caught up."

f/n raised a brow at rollo's insult and yelled, "hey! keep your mouth shut if all you're going to say are insults towards the young prince." sebek nodded in agreement, "yes! how dare you!"

the noble bell student rolled his eyes at their outbursts, "i said, you all have been very foolish. you never realised what i was doing with the crimson lotus flowers at all. really, it took quite a lot of effort on my part to stop myself from laughing at your clueless enjoyment at the festival." azul crossed his arms and remarked, "my, my. what a villainous statement."

azul's words angered rollo as his calm expression changed to a pissed one, "QUIET!!! YOU ARE ALL THE VILLAINS HERE!!! to reveal your magic and use it to entertain civilians... you are all unfit to be magicians! ...rest assured, i will grant salvation even for villains like you. in honour of these flowers, i shall dye the whole world crimson... i will rob all of twisted wonderland's magicians of their magic!!!"

"WHAT?!"

idia clicked his tongue as he grew irritated, "come on now. he's the most likely candidate and he finally reveals himself as the mastermind~~! it's too early for a boss fight, y'know? ever heard of patience?!" grim was also angry as he yelled, "rob us of our magic... that means i have to say goodbye to being a great magician! NOT A CHANCE!!!"

"but why do all this?!" exclaimed yuu. malleus placed a hand on his chin and said, "the valley will be in grave danger if these flowers aren't taken care of... no matter what your motives are, i will put an end to this." rollo sighed before rolling his eyes in annoyance, "...and this is precisely why you are foolish."

"YOU INSOLENT FOOL!!! that's three strikes! it's time you learned your lesson!" yelled sebek as he was pissed at rollo's insults towards malleus. silver then added, "i agree. get ready, rollo flamme...! even without magic, i can still subdue you!" f/n looked at the two with a small proud smile on her face as she thought to herself, 'heh... ready to throw hands, huh? i trained these two so well...'

"i give you permission, boys," granted f/n as silver and sebek nodded. "i am not one for violence, but there are times when it must be done," chimed azul. "we can't let these flowers spread more than this. i'll do what i can to stop them," added idia.

rollo raised a brow at their words before bursting out laughing at their statements. malleus crossed his arms and asked, "now, what is so funny?" the noble bell student laughed more and said, "ahaha! but you are all too late! everything is going as planned. the bell's unheard-of fourth toll has blessed the entire city with more than enough magical energy. the crimson lotus flowers have overrun the entire city, not just the academy!!!"