✦ chapter eighteen.

ೃ༄ "i'll see you again, leona~"✧──────✧

✧──────✧

minutes later, f/n heard the news that yuu signed a contract with azul. the collateral? ramshackle dorm. f/n stood outside with ace, deuce, and jack as they await the ramshackle prefect to come out the door. it did not take long seeing as the twins closed the door on their faces.

"hey, yuu! grim!" called deuce. the two turned around and saw the four, "wha—?! are you guys here to save us?!" ace brushed grim off and said, "we don't care about you, grim. but it's kinda our fault that yuu is in this situation, so it's gonna be bad if he caught a cold or something..." f/n looked at ace and said, "kinda? this wouldn't happen if you idiots stayed away from azul." the three anemones frowned as deuce said, "we learned our lesson, f/n! promise!"

f/n did not respond and grim decided to speak, "what are you guys doing here then?" deuce replied, "we spoke to prefect rosehearts about this. if you're okay with sleeping in a four-person room, it shouldn't be a problem." jack shook his head and said, "it will be too crowded if you added another person in your four-person room. does heartslabyul have any free rooms?" deuce scratched his cheek lightly as he said, "our dorm hasn't had any expelled students lately, so unfortunately, all rooms are occupied."

"then... why don't you stay over at savanaclaw?" asked jack. the others looked at him in surprise before jack added, "i badmouthed azul a lot, but i still couldn't do anything in the end. i'm sure leona-senpai and the others won't object after all the help you gave during the magift tournament." f/n glanced at jack before looking back at yuu, "i would offer you my dormitory, but we're currently full and my dorm leader wouldn't allow anyone else to sleep in my room. i shall accompany you to savanaclaw to settle some matters with leona, that is... if you want to stay there."

"you mean... you'll threaten leona to allow them to stay over?" asked ace. "threaten is such a heavy word, ace..." responded f/n. ace smiled awkwardly before looking back at jack, "jack's a really nice dude deep inside, huh~" deuce and grim nodded as grim said, "that's pretty unexpected, yanno~" jack avoided their gazes as he crossed his arms, "d-don't get me wrong!! it will be troublesome for me if yuu won't win against azul before the next test!" ace smirked as he said, "sure~ sure~ whatever floats your boat~"

deuce looked back at the ramshackle prefect and said, "i feel like yuu would sleep better in savanaclaw, if we go with jack's suggestion." ace nodded, "your only choice in our dorm is to either sleep on the floor or with me or deuce." yuu hummed as he thought about his decision before grabbing his things, "i'll take my chances with savanaclaw, please." jack nodded and grabbed some of yuu's stuff before yawning, "then let's head back, it's almost twelve."

the other two nodded and bid them goodbye, "good night, yuu, jack, f/n." f/n nodded at deuce as ace spoke, "see you tomorrow~" they waved the two goodbye and walked their way to savanaclaw. f/n peeked at yuu before looking back ahead, "what was the condition?" yuu looked at f/n and hummed in confusion, making f/n repeat her question, "what was the octopus' condition?"