✦ chapter thirty one.

ೃ༄ "you're always there when i needed you the most, huh?"✧──────✧

✧──────✧

f/n was shielding malleus from the magicamonsters crowding around him in the front gate. sebek tried to shove them away as he yelled, "humans, don't crowd around the young master! get out! leave!" 

"it's best if you listen to our warnings, mortals. leave before you anger the prince!" yelled f/n, still shielding the fuming dragon fae behind her. "hey, what are you doing, sweptback bro! don't interfere with our draconia challenge." spoke one man. 

"we're putting our lives on the line to show our bravery by posting a picture of us touching the malleus!" 

the atmosphere suddenly felt heavy and sebek knew it was because both of them were already beyond pissed. "challenge? do you think prince malleus is some toy?! some object for your trends?!" exclaimed f/n. "well, if the lady is upset, then don't worry! you can join the picture~" exclaimed the other man. 

"excuse me?! get off of me!" f/n slapped the magicamonsters' hands away from her as malleus wrapped an arm around her waist and whispered, "leave with me." sebek nodded as he motioned the two to move, "yes, please go. they're only getting worse..." the two suddenly disappeared, making the magicamonsters look around.

"huh, since when did the two disappear?! it's that sweptback bro's fault!"

"don't be so angry! after all the effort of having sweptback hair, let's show the world a huge smile on that face!"

sebek clicked his tongue as he said, "for humans of your social standing to use the name of the prince of the esteemed briar valley in vain... besides, my hair is swept back like this so i have an unobstructed view to find those like you who behave so rudely towards my young master and mistress!"

meanwhile, the two teleported to the hall of mirrors where vil, jade, and silver were trying to shield them and forbid the magicamonsters to enter. f/n stood in front of malleus, who was already fuming with anger seeing as lightning and thunder started to affect the weather. 

"this two are giving off deadly auras," mumbled jade as vil nodded. "stop pushing. it's forbidden to enter the hall of mirrors," spoke silver as he blocked the entrance. "huh, really?! i came all the way here to sage island to see malleus draconia."

"we are doing the draconia challenge now! why can't we enter~?"

"he's inside, right?! an actual draconia, the actual malleus!"

"hey, look! i see l/n with him too!"

f/n clicked her tongue as she mumbled under her breath, "no way are you all this stupid. don't involve me or malleus in your bullshit." the magicamonsters started chanting their name, causing malleus to grow angrier, the lightning flashed as the thunder clapped. "it's a rare event that master malleus is participating in. he also agreed to interact with the guests... for it to come to this... everyone, it's better if you leave. you have angered master malleus," commanded silver.