✦ chapter sixty three.

ೃ༄ "mind your manners

ೃ༄ "mind your manners."
✧──────✧

with sweaty palms and a rapid heartbeat, f/n sat on her assigned seat as she listened to the host announce their first performance. 

"we're so sorry for making you wait! today is the beginning of the inter-school cultural festival hosted by your very own night raven college! the vocal & dance championship is now about to commence!!!" 

the crowd started to cheer loudly as the host continued their announcement, "are you ready to see our first performers? here we have night raven college's selection team...! feast your eyes on "absolutely beautiful"!" the crowd went wild once more as the nrc tribe came out to the stage, some are noticeably anxious while the rest seem calm. they soon started their performance as f/n swayed her head side to side, a small smile present on her face as she watched them do their best for today's vdc. 

...

the crowd cheered as their performance ended. the nrc tribe panted as they glanced at one another, proud of themselves for doing their best to stand on the stage 'til the end. 

"kyaaa~~!! vil-sama!"

"so... so beautiful~~~!!!"

"bravo! bravo! how marvelous!"

"g-goodness me...! a standing ovation from just one song~~~! that was a wonderful performance from vil schoenheit and night raven college!" spoke the host as they glanced at the performers. vil smiled as he said, "thank you, everyone! let's meet again soon!" rook nodded as he spoke, "merci! please enjoy the rest of the performances, too!" kalim grinned as he waved at the crowd, "thanks for the listening to our song, guys!!! i had a lot of fun!

the nrc tribe waved at the crowd as they bowed at them before heading backstage to the hallways of the coliseum. f/n watched vil walk inside as she thought to herself, 'you did well, beau roi...

"hm, that was not bad at all. it was worth fixing the stage for them," spoke malleus as he smiled. "oh my, malleus. you seem to enjoy this more than my concerts," remarked lilia as he glanced at the dorm head. "PLEASE DO NOT SAY THAT!!!" boomed sebek, causing f/n to sweatdrop and brush off the stares from the rest of the audience seated nearby them. "moreover, lord lilia's performance's singing voice as he rises from the coffin gave me chills!!" added sebek. "quiet, sebek. the next team is about to start," spoke silver before taking a glance at the silent first year, "did you enjoy it, n/n?"

f/n turned their head to look at silver as they nodded, "yes... they were wonderful. i'm glad vil and the rest were able to stand on stage 'til the very end..." lilia glanced at the first year as he remarked, "you seem to be getting close to vil." malleus cleared his throat and said, "let us enjoy ourselves 'til the very end. i do not want to waste a precious invitation, after all." the group fell silent as the host announced that it was royal sword academy's turn.