✧ personal story - r school uniform + r p.e. uniform.

✧──────✧

✧──────✧

FILE NAME: F/N L/N

╰┈➤ R-CARDS
╰┈➤ SCHOOL UNIFORM
╰┈➤ PERSONAL STORY

✧──────✧

R-CARD SCHOOL UNIFORM: PERSONAL STORY 1

a sigh escaped the diasomnia first year as she groggily walked into the dormitory's lounge. she had just finished long hours of sitting idly during classes, listening to nothing but topics she already knew. a soft groan left her lips as she plopped down on the leather couches of the common room. no one was around at the moment, which gave her the freedom to sit casually, taking up all the space she wants.

"tired?"

another voice rang through her ears as she instinctively jolted up and sat properly. her eyes traveled to the person who dared to surprise her, only to see her vice dorm head hanging upside down with his face inches away from hers.

"... oh, it's just you," mumbled f/n.

lilia grinned as he stood on the ground with his hands tucked behind him, "fufu~ were you surprised by my presence? how out of character for you."

f/n glared at the vice dorm head before leaning her back on the couch, "this day was booooring... all my classes only talked about stuff i already know... i crave new knowledge, not repetitive subjects..."

"perhaps a nap will suit your current mood," remarked lilia as he sat on the arm rest. "mm... not really sleepy, though..." mumbled the first year, "where are the others?"

"malleus is taking a walk, i presume... silver and sebek are either searching for him, or training in our yard," answered the vice prefect.

"mm..." was f/n's response. with her current mood, she also had no energy to have long conversations as she felt that her social battery was already at its lowest level.

"alright. come here," spoke lilia as he grabbed the first year's hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. "what? where are we going?" asked f/n as she lightly gripped lilia's hand.

"it's been a while since we played a game together. maybe this will wake you up," replied lilia, "are you down for a round of star rogue? fufu, or would you rather go for a beginner game like the legend of the underworld?"

f/n glared at lilia as she responded, "...are you calling me a beginner?"

a smirk found its way on lilia's lips as he replied, "aren't you one?"