✦ chapter ninety two.

"she's not like that

"she's not like that."
✧──────✧

riddle let out a gasp as he looked around the dark area, "when did i... lose my consciousness...? where are those imbeciles?! off with their heads!" he tried to move around only to hear a thud, "my movements are limited! and i can hardly see anything in the dark! what in the world is happening?!"

"please calm down, riddle-san. it is a very tight space, so please stay quietly where you are," spoke azul. riddle looked around, though he could not see much, "azul...?"

"yes," confirmed the octavinelle dorm head. "where are we? how long have we been asleep?" asked riddle. "unfortunately, none of us can answer your question," responded vil. 

"it's been three hours since we boarded onto this cramped cargo plane," spoke jamil, "i can't see anything outside, so i can't tell how far up we are or if we can safely jump out from here... all i can say is, we are definitely long-off from the school."

"vil-senpai, and jamil, too..." trailed riddle as he recognized their voices. "jamil is not a prefect, so the reason should be easy to deduce. look, leona is here with us, too. that practically gives it away," replied vil.

"leona-senpai, too?" questioned the heartslabyul dorm head. leona growled as he responded, "pretty bold of you to ask that when you've been using my lap as a pillow for three damn hours." 

riddle's eyes widened as he immediately sat up and apologized frantically, "pardon?! have i, really...? i-i'm so sorry! i will move away immediately!" 

"watch out. be careful not to bump into me," spoke vil. 

"now that we are all awake, let us take this time to review the situation. a magically equipped armed group took me into custody while i was in the middle of club activities... idia-san and the men who took us captive seemed to be acquainted. i also heard that they requested for miss f/n to come along as if they knew her," spoke azul.

"i don't know how those guys are related, but i have an idea who took us. i've seen those guys walking around in the palace back at the afterglow savannah. they are s.t.y.x.'s special security unit, charon. it's their job to capture magicians who have overblotted so they could be transported to the island of woe," responded leona, "they carry wandering souls to the island of woe, so they're commonly known as ferrymen. usually, a magical enforcement office or the magical force deal with any magician who goes into overblot."

"f/n... she's from the military, no?" questioned jamil, "do you think she attends our campus solely because of these overblots?"

"i obviously do not know that. the diasomnia brat is pretty reserved that i barely can tell what's on her mind. there is a chance, though. she is the only woman in there and it's very suspicious that she is attending for fun," answered leona.

"she's not like that. she's definitely there for a job," spoke azul, "though we could not confirm it at the moment, she's not in night raven college to get a quality education. she's from briar valley, so she's bound to get private lessons seeing as she's a prominent figure."