✦ chapter three.

ೃ༄ "we're glad to have you in this unbirthday party, lady l/n

ೃ༄ "we're glad to have you in this unbirthday party, lady l/n."
✧──────✧

the first years walked into the tea garden to enjoy the unbirthday party and let ace offer a tart as an apology to dorm leader rosehearts to get the collar off.

the first years noticed the fashionable getup of the heartslabyul students seated on their respective seats as they cheered on riddle's entrance.

"woah...! what's with that getup? he looks so cool...!" praised the monster as he landed his eyes on dorm leader rosehearts.

"fufu... the heartslabyul dorm uniform is super cool, isn't it~? it's totally fashionable and very 'grammable! i'm gonna go get changed, too." voiced the heartslabyul senior, cater diamond.

"the queen of hearts states that a dress code is necessary for party days, after all~ i'll coordinate your clothes for you as a special service for today~"

with a whip of his magical pen, cater managed to change the first years' previous outfits into heartslabyul uniforms —including the two residents from the ramshackle dormitory.

"whoa...!" exclaimed deuce.

"dude, this is totally stylish!" spoke ace as he admired his new fit.

"nyaha! i look so cool!"

yuuken complimented his friends with a smile before looking at cater as he spoke, "cater-senpai?"

"yes, little freshman? do you not like yours?" asked cater.

"no, no, it's not that. i just have a guest with me today, is that alright?"

"why, of course! who is this little guest of yours?" asked cater, curious about this newcomer to their unbirthday party.

f/n walked towards their direction and stopped beside yuuken as they looked at cater, a stoic expression planted on their face.

"salutations to you, diamond-senpai."

"a-ah... you're f/n l/n from diasomnia! welcome, welcome! any friend of yuu is a friend of ours! now then, i shall coordinate your clothes for you as well~" a smile graced cater's features as he whipped up his magical pen once again to make changes on the diasomnia student's uniform.

there were no changes in f/n's women's diasomnia uniform aside from the color and other elements of the clothing that were replaced to match heartslabyul's.

"thank you, senpai."

f/n glanced at yuu, who smiled at them and complimented them about how beautiful they look in heartslabyul's uniform. f/n nodded as thanks, a small blush dusting their cheeks for they were not used to getting compliments.

they landed their eyes on the two heartslabyul first years and the monster who they knew was a part of their class, making them classmates.

the heartslabyul duo and the monster flinched when f/n looked at them, but noticed her frown upon realizing that they were afraid of her.