✦ chapter one hundred four.

ೃ༄ "i got a kiss

ೃ༄ "i got a kiss..."

✧──────✧

f/n stayed silent as they continued walking down tartarus. she was particularly busy thinking about all the events that took place today. the plan was to conduct an experiment on these students, let them rest, and head back to school at 8 am. how did it get to this?

their train of thoughts was cut off as soon as vil spoke, "after we reunited, we got into the enemy territory without having the time to talk... while i still have the time, i have something to say to you guys now."

"what is it, roi du poison?" asked rook.

"first of all, rook," replied vil, "you abandoned pomefiore even though you are the vice dorm leader. i know that you are a man who doesn't do most of the things that the vice dorm leaders should do, but... during this critical moment when the whole school is in chaos after being attacked by s.t.y.x., you still take this irresponsible action. as the dorm leader, i can't overlook this."

rook stayed silent as vil's brows furrowed. epel then interrupted them, "w-wait, v-vil-san! rook-san is aware of the dangers, but he still...!"

"be quiet," scolded vil, "the matter of me being taken away and rook abandoning his responsibilities as the vice dorm head are two completely different issues. the other vice dorm leaders who have not come here must be organizing the dorm on behalf of their dorm leaders. i feel embarrassed of myself for choosing an irresponsible man who abandoned the dorm and chose to act on his feelings as the vice dorm leader."

"hey... you don't have to say it like that!" exclaimed epel. 

"it's fine, epel-kun. vil should be angry," reassured rook, "i'm ready to be dismissed from being a vice dorm leader the moment i leave the school."

"n-no way...!" muttered epel. 

"next... epel and yuu. do you guys understand how dangerous your action is?" questioned vil as he placed his hands on his hips, glaring at the other two. 

f/n stayed silent as she knew she has nothing to do with this issue nor does she want to be involved, besides, what is there for vil to scold her about?

"you won't be able to help anyone by acting heroically as a rookie that has no power," added vil, "to be honest, it's annoying."

"even so," argued yuu, "we weren't able to stay still without doing anything..." 

vil let out a sigh as he said, "...you guys are such an idiot............haaaa... well then, i have said everything that i had to say as the dorm leader of pomefiore. from now on, i will be speaking as vil schoenheit."

"eh?" 

"the truth is... when i heard from idia and f/n that you guys had come to the island of woe, i was so happy. i've been holding back ever since i saw your face a while ago. may i hug and kiss you?" asked vil.