✦ chapter fifty three.

ೃ༄ "good night, beautiful

ೃ༄ "good night, beautiful."
✧──────✧

"remember, it's rock the boat before posing! then, down immediately. alright, one, two— stop, stop! potato number two, that is completely wrong!" scolded vil as he turned around to look at deuce. yuu immediately paused the music as he and f/n listened to the conversation.

"you are focusing too much on your hands that your footwork is being neglected, and you are much too stiff. what is with that posture?" reprimanded vil. "i-i'm so sorry...!" apologized deuce as he bowed at vil. "do not think i did not notice you, epel. flexibility is very important when it comes to jazz and hip-hop," stated vil as his gaze landed on the pomefiore first year.

"but, these wiggly and girly moves... i... do not want to... do them," mumbled epel. "hah? wiggly, girly moves?" questioned vil as his brows furrowed, "you must be sleep talking. well, even then, i will not tolerate such behavior."

vil proceeded to grab epel by the ear and pinched him, causing the pomefiore first year to wince in pain. "o-ouch! please don't tug on my ear!" cried epel. "even though it's still early in the evening, my cute little apple must be so sleepy, so i am helping you out, child." the pomefiore dorm leader pulled away from epel and crossed his arms as he spoke, "listen well. those 'wiggly' movements train our inner muscles so that our movements look clean and beautiful."

his glare was still present as he continued, "there is no such thing as 'for men' and 'for women' when it comes to clothing and dance. because you are a boy, you are embarrassed about doing something feminine? that attitude is so last era. were you born 100 years ago to be this prejudiced, child? no, right?"

'wow, um... preach,' thought f/n. "n-no... i'm not," replied epel meekly. "hey now, vil~ you don't have to be so angry at him," spoke kalim before turning to look at epel, "hey, epel. it might be embarrassing at first, but the more you get into it, the more you'll enjoy it."

"kalim is correct. that weak-kneed fidgeting you call dancing is completely devoid of beauty," replied vil. "eh? that's not what i was trynna— mmmgh!" jamil covered kalim's mouth before he could speak any further and said, "kalim. shut it."

"alright, i have my decision. epel will be doing a different regime starting tomorrow," announced vil. "eh...?" mumbled epel. "you will do ballet lessons alone until i say so," added vil. epel blinked as he stuttered, "um... isn't that the six player ball game—"

"read your books, dear. just because you look cute doesn't mean you should be air-headed," spoke vil as he cut epel off, "i am talking about ballerinas." epel looked spooked as he said, "i'm going to practice being a ballerina?" vil softly sighed and answered, "i am not saying you should learn to dance relevé. however, it would be helpful if you could make clean and beautiful turns. more importantly, i want you to abandon your close-minded ideology of what should be feminine or masculine."